One shot - Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m): Part 3

Requested by moonlightprism

---------------------------------------

Aquarius had invited me to her house just to catch up.

However, when I arrived Scorpio answered the door.

'Oh it's you, Aquarius girl!' Scorpio instantly remembered me from the ice cream incident two weeks ago.

'Uh..' I said awkwardly. I'd hoped I wouldn't ever have to interact with him.

'Come in, Aqua's just gone out to get some food or something' Scorpio said and we walked to her room.

'So..' I said, trying not to be awkward, but obviously failing. I tried to pretend I was interested in looking out the window, but I could still feel him looking at me.

'You have lovely eyes Aquarius,' Scorpio said literally out of nowhere.

I looked at him and blushed. What was this boy doing to me?

'Thank you, no one's ever said that to me before,' I said, stuttering.

'Really? Your eyes were the first thing that I noticed about you,' he said, giving me a small smile.

'Oh,' I had no idea what to say.

Scorpio inched closer to me. I was screaming internally. He was hot, like definitely, but I still have nightmares about what happened with Leo. I'm just so awkward around boys.

He got closer again.

'Just kiss already Aquarius! I set him up with you. I'll give you some privacy now,' Libra yelled, but then she said the last part sweetly and slammed the door.

'You heard what she said,' Scorpio winked and he leaned in and kissed me softly. My first kiss. Embarrassing, but unfortunately true.

But hell, it was great.

--------------------------------------------

End of this one-shot!