Save me!

Bey's POV
The 6 men in this van just ripped off the duck tape off my mouth and hurt like hell. I was so confused of where he was taking me and what he's gonna do to me. All of a sudden these men started touching all over me and trying to kiss me...
Bey: Please leave me alone!!! Stoooop!!!!!
Man 1: I don't know guys, she's kinda sexy don't ya think. Y'all thinking what I'm thinking?
All of the men nodded there heads they started trying to take Bey's clothes off but she was moving around to stop them. One of the guys got mad and pinned her down. Just as they were about to take her shirt off, the van came to a stop at a warehouse parking lot. Matt Opened the back doors...
Matt: wait, I'll go first!
Bey was trying to scream but they put duck tape over her mouth again. Matt untied her and she couldn't escape because all the men were around her. Matt took off her shirt and pulled her behind the van so no one (even though it's midnight) would see in the empty parking lot...
Jay POV
I have literally spent 2 hours looking for her all around and I'm starting to get really worried and feel like about to cry. I couldn't live with myself if Beyonce is dead. She's my everything, well next to Blue of course. I would die for her. All these negative thoughts kept going into my head. I drove near this empty town and there was a run down looking parking lot and noticed there was a dark van. I decided to turn the car lights off to make sure I wasn't noticed or anything. I sat there in the car observing if there was anyone there. There was no lights in the parking lot that worked. Just the traffic light and the light that my car is under. I noticed something very strange. It looked like there was a person moving on the ground. It looked like a woman. A very familiar woman. I turned the car off. And I prayed that that woman wasn't Bey because these men were around her doing something to her. I walked very slowly and very quietly. The closer I got to the van, the more I heard someone talking. I got on the other side of the van now and decided to peek under. I SAW MY WIFE BEYONCE!! And she was being attacked. No way in hell am I letting anyone do that to her. I needed a quick plan. I decided to throw a rock that was near by and throw it over the other side. They all stopped and look where the rock had fallen. The men decided to go look over the building near by because they thought someone had thrown it from over there. Matt didn't care, he was still beating up and attacking Bey. As the men were walking farther away, I grabbed a gun I saw from the back of the van and shot Matt. Bey was in total shock. She looked horrible, she was laying there helpless, all bruised up. I pushed Matt off of her. I started to to cry a little seeing her like this.
Jay: Bey baby it's ok, I'm here. He can't hurt you anymore, now we gotta get outta here before the other guys see us.
She was speechless and crying. As I was helping her back up, I see the guys charging at us. Bey couldn't walk because she was in pain and in shock. I had ran across the street where I parked and carried Bey in my hands. I laid her in the back seat and I got in the car and started it up. All of a sudden before I drive off, the window shattered by me and everything froze...