Taking the news...

Jay's POV
I looked over my left shoulder and saw the men had there guns out and they were getting closer to the car. I realized I've been shot in the arm and am bleeding pretty bad. I duck down and drive off and lost the men. As I was driving I looked behind me to see bey across the seats crying and looking tired. I kept on telling her you're fine and she finally spoke...
Bey: Thank you Jay soo much for saving me! Honey, what did they shoot?
Bey's POV
He didn't answer me. As I whipped my tears and started to calm down a little bit, I noticed  blood in the front of the car and it was all over the dashboard and the seats. I noticed his arm...
Bey:OMG!!!! You're arm!!!
Jay: Bey it's ook
He sounded weak.
Bey: pull over and let me drive
Jay: no it's ok, we're almost to the police station near our town
Jays POV
Sh*t man, my arm hurts I'm trying my best to be tough about it. As I'm driving a few blocks down, I noticed I'm about to run out of gas and of course there was no gas station near by. My phone had died trying to call Bey 3,000 times. I looked in the rear mirror and saw the van following us! My car started slowing down and the van was getting closer! Suddenly, the worst happened, the car stopped! I pulled over and the van drove around our car and then all of a sudden, they hit my side of the car. Bey passed out and I was barely awake. My car had been upside down. I had cuts all over me. My vision was blurred but I could kinda see. I see footsteps coming toward us. I unbuckled my seatbelt and made my way to Beyonce. She was knocked out cold. Her breathing was un even and she had a huge cut on her across her head. I decided to just act as if we were dead so they would leave us alone.
Man 4: I hope they're dead! They killed my brotha now they should die!
Man 5: well let's go see for our self. Comon guys!
I heard the men open the crumbled doors.
Man 4: yes, looks like they're dead! Comon y'all lets go before we get caught. They kicked the crumbled doors shut. I went back to the back seat and cradled her in my arms. We both had no strength and I fell asleep. I woke up in a hospital bed. My mom and Blue and Beyonces mom was there sitting in the seat crying. I woke up groggy
Jay: mom what happened? Where's my wife?!
J mom: Bey- Bey -Bey😭
I bursted into tears😭
Jay: mom what what what happened?!!?😭
Mama T: they they said sh sh she's not gonna make it!😭 she has internal bleeding and has lost a lot of blood!😭
I screamed out loud!
Jay:NONONOOONOOONOOO!!!😭
Blue didn't know what was going on yet. She's cried cause everyone else was. Just then the doctor walked into the room...
Doc: Mr. Carter?
Jay: ye ye yes
Doc: You may go see her now. Now follow me and just to let y'all know, she might not look the same.