The Family

A man in it's mid 40's stood up and welcomed me with his arms spread widely.

"Welcome back Keya Dela Vega"
He said in the most dangerous tone.

"Father" I whisperd to myself. I can't take the fact that I'm calling this man my father. I never felt him being my father in my entire life. He's a monster, a very dangerous one. I've never seen him for years already. I was only 7 years old when I left this place.

"Thank you for inviting her Kai Itou (pronounce as Itowu).  I could really rely on you" father said.

Kai only bowed at my father as a response. Tsss! Traitor. I saw my blood dripping from my hand. With the white floorings they have, my blood looks foreign. I'm getting dizzy, anytime now I know that I'll loose my conscoius.

"Take this seat here beside me" Algundo Dela Vega said. That suites him better. Calling him in his name than addressing him as my father.

I looked at Kai beside me, then to Algundo, then to Kai again. It was as if I'm asking for permission from a traitor. This is bullshit. He gave me a strange look that is like saying he's just here. He'll protect me no matter what happens.

I slowly walked towards the table. I made soundless steps. This time,  I shouldn't let my guards down. These people here are members of a Mafia group. I can still remember some of them. It feels like I'm traveling a place that is so distant, that is so far. And every seconds feel like years. I only need to make few steps to reach my seat.

I know these people. They are bunch of criminals doing illegal things, that includes my family. We've been raised in this kind of environment, with these kind of people. I shouldn't be afraid, I onced live here.

As I reached the table I immediately took my seat. The atmosphere is dangersome. This place is savage. If only I have a choice.

"I see that we are now complete, Mr. Ty, let's begin this." Algundo is a very powerful one. He's a mafia lord, yes, we do have a mafia. A business that was established long before my grandfather is alive. They're illegal transactions that went good was the reason why his mafia group became famous for over 85 years. The Cruixecies Mafia, Algundo's mafia, is known for dispatching and eliminating opponents of their clients. They'll do everything for you to be erased in this world in exchange of money and fame. They also caters the distributions of unregistered firearms, drugs, and even human. They also train kids to be one of their reapers. They eliminate who ever crosses their way.

The Cruixecies Mafia has become on its peak in the Underground society. Ofcourse, if your really that powerful many other groups would want to defeat you. Algundon has a batalion of guards for his safety.

I was trained to be a reaper of his mafia when I was a child. I was only 4 years old when they handed me a knife and let me kill 5 mans. That was my first, I have no choice back then. They'll kill me if I will hesitate to kill them. At that age, I realized that I'm not normal. I was trained to be a killing machine.

"As we all now, the Marcuay is divided into 4 divions. The Venine, Cusrados, Ermique and the Tremetia. Our Tremetia has been the largest land area among the four. Anyone would want to tresspass our city just to see what's inside of this. We are expecting spies lalo na ngayong mas umuunlad ang ating bayan. Last night, we caught a spy who was about to enter our boundary. Prior to this, our men gave us a report of 5 spies who were murdered  by a unknown" I supposed Mr. Ty, said.

"Do you have any records or information about that murderer?" He uttered between his thoughts.

"There's no record even witnesses about the case.  We tried to examine the body but the fatality of the torture causes it to have broken skull and bones. They also saw 4 bullets in the heart of the body.  We send it to launch a ballistic examination and found out that it was from an assault riffle." He concluded.