Chapter 1

We'll this is my first story so I hope you enjoy it :)

-----------------------Chapter 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlos Pov

"Come on Alex can you stop texting my sister for five seconds and grab the controller so we can continue the game. "

"Shut up Carlos it's not my fault my sister is giving you the silent treatment."

"Alex's it's not that. I'm just saying she's at work and I'm getting my ass whooped in this game, so grab the remote already and play."

"Well she is actually at your place with my sister so she is free to text me," he smirked.

"Ok whatever you want, I'm sick of this game already. I'm going to play sims now. " I said pissed off that he preferred texting my sister, than playing video games with me. Ms Armstrong walked in to the room, she was a very tall and beautiful with hair dark as night and beautiful check bones,

"Carlos, honey, are you going to be spending the night here or are you going home tonight?" Mrs Armstrong said.

"Yes I'm going to spend the night here if you don't mind." I said with a smile since Ms Armstrong was always very nice to me.

"Of course I don't mind. You know you are always welcome in this house Carlos." She said very cheerful while she left the room.

"I want to play sims Carlos set it up for two players. "Alex said with another smirk.

"Ohh now you want to play video games. Will you be stoping every five seconds to texts my sister or will you play the whole time?" I said a bit agitated.

"Carlos you know that's my ultimate favorite game, so I'll play and stop texting your sister if you stop crying about it." He said getting close to my face and making crying baby noises.

"Let's just play ok." I said mad already.

"Let's make our characters friends." Alex said all exited since he really loved the game. So we made our characters talk and joke till my finger slipped and I pushed the make out button by accident, and our characters started making out.

"I'm sorry my finger slipped. I didn't mean that," I said with a worried face . Alex's laughed "I knew you always had the hots for me." Then he got close to my face, "didn't you" he whispered a mocking way. His breath fanning my ear.

"Shut up Alex." I pushed him away, mad that he said that. But he pushed me back laughing, "Why are you mad? You know it's the truth." We keep pushing each other and we end it up wrestling in the bed. In all the craziness, he end it up on top of me on the bed with our faces and lips just a few inches away from each other. I could feel his warm breath on my lips, and for some reason that turned me on and scared me. Was I really getting turned on by my best friend? And not just my best friend but my sisters boyfriend? This is crazy. I don't know what to do if he feels my boner he will know and this can ruin our whole friendship, not to mention he's dating my sister.

"What is this?" he said looking down noticing I had a boner and then looked up to my face again. It was weird. I could see the lust in his eyes, so I didn't know what to do. Do I say something? Do I move? Is he feeling the same way as me? And then it happens. He kissed me with his warm lips that shot fire through my whole body. So I grabbed his head and pulled him closer to me, pressing his lips more and more into mine, and in that moment I just lost it. I couldn't control myself and I didn't care. I wanted his lips so bad I didn't care about anything else and in the spark of the moment. I started rubbing my body and my hard member against his and even though I knew I need it to stop, I kept going until I felt his hand going down and rubbing my hard friend. All I'm thinking now is that I want him to pull my pants off. I want him to feel me and I don't want this to stop. But we heard a sound, and he jumped from top of me, to the side just in time for his mom to walk in.

"Boys is kind of late now you should both go to bed now" she said smiling like always.

"Ok mom we will. "He said with a relieved face since his mom didn't catch us.

"Ok I better not come up back here and catch you guys awake." She said as she left the room. With that we both went to bed without looking at each other or talking.

Alex's Pov

Carlos is my best friend and I love hanging out with him. But he's always crying about something, and that something is usually me texting his sister. Which I don't understand why he gets so mad because, he used to do that to me. We used to hang out and he would just texts my sister all the time. I've never liked the idea of Carlos dating my sister. I know she is my sister and Im suppose to care about her more then everything and all that, but Carlos is to good for her. I mean he's tall with short, black hair and beautiful brown skin and well he's my best friend.

"I want to play sims Carlos set it up for two players. " I said with a smirk, knowing that Carlos was already mad because I was texting his sister and not playing.

"Ohh now you want to play video games. Will you be stoping every five seconds to texts my sister or will you play the whole time?" he said a bit agitated. Now I'm kind of mad because, I think, he thinks I care more for her then him and I don't. Carlos means the world to me, so I pulled the, 'that's my favorite game' card.

"Carlos you know that's my ultimate favorite game, so I'll play and stop texting your sister if you stop crying about it." I said getting close to his face and making crying baby noises to bother him. I love watching him get all mad like this. I have always liked Carlos. I actually started dating Carlos' sister just to bother him when I text her. But in all reality, I have always been in love with Carlos.

"Let's just play ok. "He said, mad already.

"Let's make our characters friends." I said all exited since I really loved the game. So we made our characters talk and joke. Suddenly Carlos' character started making out with mine and I was just sitting there in shock, like is this really happening? But deep inside me I was wishing that it was me.

"I'm sorry my finger slipped. I didn't mean that," he said with a worried face . I laughed and said "I knew you always had the hots for me." Then I got close to his face and whispered in his ear "didn't you?" in a mocking way.

"Shut up Alex" He said and pushed me away, mad that I said that. So I pushed him back laughing "why are you mad? You know is the truth." We kept pushing each other. I saw we were close to the bed so I pushed him to it. We started wrestling in the bed. Between the craziness of us fighting I ended up on top of him with our faces and lips just a few inches away from each other. I could feel his warm breath on my lips and I didn't want it to stop. I always wanted to be this close to him.

"What is this?" I said looking down noticing he had a boner, and looked up to his face. I couldn't believe that he was hard. He got turned on by me. I only dreamed of the day I could do that to him and I just couldn't take it anymore. I kissed him and he kissed me back. All I could feel was the fireworks in my head and the warmth of his soft lips. Then I felt his hand grabbing my head and pushing me closer to his lips. While he rubbed himself on me, I couldn't control myself so I went for his hard member and started rubbing it. All I'm thinking now is that I want him so bad. But as I'm going for his pants right when I'm about to rip them off and make him mine we heard a sound, so I jumped from top of him and to the side just in time for my mom to walk in.

"Boys is kind of late now you should both go to bed." she said smiling like always.

"Ok mom we will." I said with a relieved face since mom didn't catch us.

"Ok I better not come up back here and catch you guys awake." She said as she left the room. With that we both went to bed without looking at each other or talking, even though I wanted to talk to him about it. I wanted to confess my love for him at that moment, but I went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------End Of Chapter 1----------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you all liked my first chapter I'm going to be updating this every two or everyday as much as I can :p please vote if you liked it and comment what you liked I want to know :D

(please don't comment about the grammar. I'm having someone edit the story, so work with me)