chapter 4

sorry for the long wait but here you go guys another chapter for you .

-------------------------------------

Alex Pov

I stared at Carlos as he left the janitors closet and waited a while just so no one would see us coming out of the closet together.

Five minutes later I got tired of waiting in there and I went out to the cafeteria were Carla was waiting for me with Jennifer and Carlos.

"hey babe" I said as I sat down next to Carla while she kissed my cheek and I watched my sister all over Carlos while he eats.

"Get a room" I heard Ryan say as he sat down in our table.

"Shut up Ryan your just mad cause you don't have a girlfriend" Jennifer said joking around as she smacked his head.

"There's no cure girls around here that's why Jenny"

Ryan said taking and Apple I had in my tray and eating it.

"Ryan you know I don't like it when you call me like that I'm not a little girl anymore" Jennifer said a bit irritated.

"Oh come on Jennifer you know you always will be like a little sister to me" Ryan said smiling.

"yeah yeah I know" Jennifer responded.

And the bell rung so we all headed to class me Carlos and Ryan had gym together Ryan had just gotten his schedule change so he was going to be with us for the rest of the year.

After I change in the locker room i when up to the weigh lifting room like usual and put my headphones on like always and started to work out till Ryan tap my shoulder and told me it was time to change.

After I changed I was getting ready to leave but Carlos and Ryan came up to me.

"hey Carlos and I are going for some ice cream you should tag alone with us" Ryan said excited about the idea of ice cream.

" I think I should just go home I'm pretty tired man" I told Ryan lying I was just nervous off spending time with Carlos.

"Oh come on Alex don't be a party pooper" Carlos said so I just gave in and said yes.

After we got our ice cream we went to Carlos car and sat down on his trunk.

"hey Alex come with me to the bathroom I don't want to go alone there's a lot of creeper's in this place" Ryan said abd I walked with him to the bathroom in the bathroom I just fixed my hair and looked at my self in the mirror when Ryan was done he came and stood next to me washed his hands and right when we were about to leave Ryan kissed me and I could believe myself but when one of the hottest guys in school kisses you you don't back away so I just put my walls down and have him entrance into my mouth and then he when for my hard member but when he grabbed it I pushed him from me.

"I'm sorry Alex I just couldn't help myself I just had to do it I have had a crush on you for a while and I couldn't help myself" Ryan said with a sorry looked in his face.

"it's alright I kind of enjoyed it" I told him blushing from my confession.and he got close to me and went for another kiss but I stopped him.

" I said I enjoyed it but I didn't say I wanted to do it again" I said with a smirked on my face.

"Sorry but I really want you" Ryan replied to me with a smile.

"you know I'm dating Carla man I can't do this to her right now plus I kind of already like someone else" I said with and embarrassed look.

"Oh I'm sorry but if you ever decided you want to have some fun and be with me just call me because I really like you Alex more than what you think" Ryan said and I couldn't help but to smile and give him a hug.

"ok I will now let's get out of here" I said with a repulsive looked on my face since the bathroom stank.

"hey guys ready to leave" Carlos said as we approached his car.

"Yeah let's go" Ryan said hoping into the car.

We dropped Ryan off first and then Carlos got to my house and as I was getting out of the car Carlos pulled me back inside again and kisses me with such passion it send sparks all over my body and there it was he said the word I long to hear from him

I love you Alex

-----------End Of Chapter 4-------------

sorry guys for the long wait and the short chapter but I have big plans for this story please vote and tell me which team are you "Team Ryan" or "Team Carlos".