Chapter 1

A/N: I know I said I'd put a prologue but then I thought 'nahh' so here is the first chapter! Enjoy!

( :

Chapter 1:

Serah's POV.

I crouched down, blending into the white, soft snow. I kept my eyes on a little squirrel, munching away on some nuts. Trying to be very careful, I took a few steps closer then pounced. I finally got some food.

If I wasn't starving, I'd probably throwing up right now, but my wolf was hungry. 

I was rejected by my pack a year ago on my sixteenth birthday when I shifted. They we're disgusted with my pure white coat. Most wolves have brown, gray, or black coats and it was extremely rare to have a pure white one. I've been on my own for a long, grueling year. My seventeenth birthday just passed and I was still on my own.

I've been rejected my so many packs I crossed territories with, which caused fights. I never fought back because I'd hoped they would end me. I wanted so much to be around a pack that would love me. By now, I lost all hope.

I looked up at the clouds, another blizzard was coming. I don't think I can survive this one.

My bones hurt with every movement, I decided maybe this blizzard would finally end me.

I thought my last thoughts, and drifted off into what I thought would be the last time I slept.

Kai's POV.

"Kai!" I turned to see my Beta, Chris. He walked towards me with some other pack members. 

"What happened?" I asked sternly. I was the Alpha of the Saints pack, which was just for laughs because we defintely weren't saints.

"Other wolves have reported they found a pure white wolf unconcious along our border," Chris looked with disbelief as I did. White wolves we're unusually rare. I nodded and thought about it for a moment.

"Let's go take a look," Chris and all the other wolves nodded and we headed out. We all shifted and started running towards the rare white wolf

By the time we got there, snow was beginning to fall, I knew we had to hurry.

'Split up and look for the wolf' I sent to my pack. They all nodded and we went out different ways. After walking for a while I found a scent. A female to be precise. I followed the scent and when I stopped I couldn't believe it. It was a female white wolf laying in the snow. I went over to sniff her to see if she was dead.

The moment my nose touched her it felt like electricity shot through me. She's my mate? She was breathing but very skinny and worn out. She was young, maybe around the teen area. I put her on my back which sent tingles all around my body. I hate mates, I never wanted one. They're too much trouble. 

'I found her, return to the house' I ordered the rest of the pack.

When we got back I brought her in and called the pack doctor, Cecily who was Chris's mate.

"Oh my god, what happened to her?" She gasped and flinched at all her wounds, as did I. Stupid bond.

"We found her, fix her up and tell me when she is awake," I ordered. Cecily nodded and brought her to an empty room.

I found my mate, and as much as I want to hate her, I just can't.

I sighed and went to lay down on my bed for what seemed like days thinking about her.

Author's Note: I know this is super short and I'm so sorry, but I feel like it's a good start. What do you think? (: