Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

Serah's POV.

I sat on the backyard porch for quite some time. I was mostly blaming my wolf for being depressed, I don't even know him! I sighed and shivered at the chilly winds so I decided to go back inside. Cecily and Chris weren't in the kitchen anymore and I saw the plate of food. I didn't have any appetite so I packed it up and put it in the fridge while feeling guilty Cecily went through all that trouble. I slowly went upstairs to the white room. 

I sat on the bed, holding a pillow into my chest, staring at the bright moon outside my window. I was thinking maybe this white coat was a curse. Maybe, if I didn't get this stupid coat color.

I stared at the moon for quite some time before hearing and feeling my stomach grumble loudly. I never did eat Cecily's food...

I opened the door and down the spiral staircase to the kitchen. I felt a presence inside, but of no one I knew. I walked into the kitchen to see a boy.

He was shorter than the rest of the tall,muscle-y guys here. He was about 2-3 inches taller than me and he had blonde hair and big bright green eyes. He was really cute.

And he was eating my plate of food.

I walked to the fridge to grab some water and I saw a carrot so I took that too. I walked over the counter to put the bottle down and try to find a cup. But before I could, the boy already handed one to me. I gave him a quiet thanks and poured the water into the little cup, took a sip, and started munching on my carrot.

"Jax," I looked over to see the boy next to me. "What's your name?"

"Serah," I answered quietly. I took another sip of water and saw he was still there.

"You're the new girl who was rejected from her old pack right?" I just felt a tug at my heart and nodded.

"D-do you want to be friends..?" I looked at him, worry covered his eyes. Those are the words I thought I'd never hear.

"O-only if you.. want to..." He looked at his feet. He was nervous, how cute. He was like a shy puppy.

"Sure, how old are you?" I decided to ask, to start a conversation and to know him better.

"18," I looked at him with surprise. He looked so cute and innocent I'd believe him if he said he was 12!

"Im 17," I said back. I walked to the fridge to get something to eat after my carrot.

"I can cook!" Jax began rummaging through cabinets, getting ingredients and pans.

We talked a lot while he cooked and I helped prepare the food. It's like we known each other for years.

Jax is a runt, but in my eyes hes just adorable. No one isn't really his friend so he is mostly a lone wolf. He gets bullied sometimes, which makes your heart break because hes just so cute! So in a way, we're a lot in common.

Jax set down some food onto our plates. He said it was called 'Penna alla Vodka'. I don't know what that means but it looked so good! It was delicious.

"You're a really good cooker Jax!" I went to get another plate.

"Haha, thanks, I learned from my mom," i sat down back next to him.

"Where are your parents?" I took a bite from the warm pasta, dang this is so good.

"Another pack killed her," I looked to see him staring at his food, just pushing it around with his fork.

I put my hand on top of his. He looked surprised, but calmed downa and gave me the most adorable smile I've ever seen. 

"Want to hang out tomorrow?" Jax began to clean up our dishes. "I can show you around town,"

"I'd love that," I replied.

After we were done, we said good night and went to bed. On the way up I saw Kai standing on the top of the staircase.

I said excuse me and tried to get around him. But before I knew it he grabbed me.

And kissed me.

I was so stunned, but my wolf gave in. We kissed for a while but then I gained my strength back and pushed him away.

I don't know if he was angry or something but darkness clouded his eyes. He came closer again as I backed up to the wall.

"Don't you dare hang out with that runt," He said coldly, then walked down the stairs.

What the hell was his problem?! I decided not to worry about it for now and to get some sleep.

I climbed into my bed and crawled under the covers. Sleep soon took over.

Authors Note: I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER.

It wasn't saved for about 3 times and I had to rewrite it each time. Very annoying.

Sorry it's pretty crappy, but I promise I'll upload something better in the next chapter.

But YAY, Jax is adorable! At least in my mind, haha :3

And Kai is well... being Kai.

Anyways till next time, PEACE!

xflywithme.