Chapter 3: East Wind

Hopefully some get the reference.. if not then sh*t!😂

And sorry for any grammar and punctuation error! Enjoy 😊
________________________

Ash walked along the edge of the forest with Pikachu and Greninja beside him. 'Guys what has gotten into me these days? I don't know how to control my anger!' Ash said. He stopped and punched a tree, to release his anger. He regretted it instantly and clutched onto his hand in discomfort. The trio headed deeper into the forest towards the grave stone of Ash's parents.

Ash walked towards his parents grave, but he could here faint footsteps around the area. He stopped behind a pair of bushes and examined where his parents tomb lay. He saw a hooded figure walking towards them with a pair of flowers. It lay them on the stone before straightening up.

'Hey! Who are you and why are you here?' Ash called out. The hooded figure froze before turning to face him. It pulled it's hood down and revealed a female the same age as him with a really bright coloured blonder hair.

'They are my parents' She replied. Ash stood their confused. He tried to examine her face but couldn't recognise it from anywhere.

'They are mine... too' Ash said confused as hell.

'I finally found you..' she walked up to Ash and hugged him. 'Now will you play with me?' Her tone seemed to darken as she whispered in his ears. Pikachu and Greninja didn't feel to easy, they gave out soft growls but the intimidation in the girls eyes made them back down.. even Greninja.

Something about that phrase had made all the machinery in Ash's head start screwing. A vision of him when he was really young with a charmander and little girl at the beach.

The girls voice echoed 'will you play with me?'

Ash snapped back into reality and realised the girl had let go off him. 'Who are you?' Ash asked, ever so curious. 'You truly were the dumb one, weren't you Ash.. I'm Lillie or in your case Eurus' Lillie said. 'Thats an ancient word for the.. east wind' Ash was completely shocked. Lillie nodded slyly. 'But that was all a tale.. the east wind was defeated by the youngest sibling of the family.. and my sister...' Ash stood still. His body was frozen in the realisation.

'Your my sister!' Ash said, he couldn't believe that he had forgotten. 'No shit!' Lillie said, 'I expected better off you when you were more of a grown up.. truly that hasn't changed. Wouldn't surprise me if you didn't have a wife' Lillie said.

'Hold up! I'm not stupid.. and I do have a wife and two kids!' Ash said trying to back himself. 'Thats more like the Ash Ketchum!' Lillie said and gave him a solid pat on the back. 'And I see you have two Pokémon who are capable of things.. and one beyond the worlds limit' She was eyeing Greninja, who senses hostility in the air.

'Anyway young bro, I'm here to help you.. because there is going to be a huge revolution from the troops in Alola islands Lillie said. Ash's eyes widened. 'What troops?' Ash asked. 'Surely you must have noticed that Mewtwo is planning revenge.. haven't you noticed?' Lillie said.

Ash shook his head, to be honest he had no clue what was going on.

'Oh my god Ash.. you haven't really thought why there was a black figure outside your room? The boy your son is friends with and your sudden act of anger? Hasn't that happened before?' Lillie said. Ash remembered the times he became in possession by Alfred, the father of Giovanni, and his sudden anger issues reminded him of that exact moment.