Chapter 1

After awakining from a terrible accident, Carol finds herself lying in a bed in the Emergency Room.

"Where am I." Carol asked frantic.

"Honey calm down your're gonna hurt yourself worse. You've been in an acident and we popped your shoulder back in place. Do you remember anything of what happen." the nurse said.

In Carol's mind shes like yeah my husband did it.

"Well we found you in your house. Your neighboor told us she heard some screaming and so she called the police, thats when they found you and brought you here. Do you know what happened?"

"I fell down the stairs."

"Records say you've been here three times in the last month. The other times you came in here for a twisted ancle with bruising and the second time you came in internal bleeding, now you've fallin down the stairs. Is there something going on here."

"No! Im good im just clumsy thats all. When can i go?"

"Your going to be here over night so get comftorable and you need to fill out some paper work. Ok?"

"Ok"

"If i don't go home tonite im going to get beaten worse than i already am." Carol said to herself while she tried to sneak out.

"ra grrr ragrrr ra raaaa rrrrr graaa"

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "RRUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!"

"What is going on?" Carol yelled.

"Honey you ne ne need to get out of here, get to a safe place, go home.... Now! while you still can."

Carol started running then she looked back just for a second.

THUMP!

"Bitch! Get up and come with me also watch were you're going. Michonne lets go!", Daryl said.