the drive home

We were on our way back from camping dad called mom to let her know how close to home we are
I decided to it would be a great time to text Tyler while dad was busy telling mom what town we're in but my phone died before I had the chance to hit send so I plugged my phone to the charger and Snatched my back up phone that I only use for music and reading . It was and hour later when we reached the next gas station to fill up on snacks bathroom breaks and of course gas for the car I reached for my bag to grab money while Alex was filling the car with gas I got us snacks . When alex was finished We played  rock paper scissors for the front seat " best out of three ? " your on ! I responded , our dad got back from using the bathroom yelled at us to get in the car so I just let alex get the front we're two hours away from home. It started raining so i just put my head phones in and dozed off to sleep .

•1 hour later •

I jumped wake hearing my brother yell at my dad
" dad watch out! " my dad snap his head back to the road before I knew it we collided into another car i screamed and smacked my head against the widow from the other  car hitting the passenger side . From how hard I hit my head it knocked me out and everything went black....
• five minutes later •
I slowly opened my eyes forgetting what happened and my head throbbing I looked around seeing the other driver who hit us was unconscious or maybe dead I start calling out for my dad and brother "Dad? Alex? Alex!! Dad ! " My heart started to pound and I start having a panic attack I cried out for help... it was night fall and I see this bright light coming towards us  I started screaming and crying once I found out it was a semi coming straight for us . before the driver realized what had happened we were hit again and the car started rolling  when we stopped and the car lands upside down I Tried to get out I opened the door to go over to Alex  to get him awake . I moved my leg and a sharp pain went up my body  I screamed so loud that my voice cracked and my brother woke up I sat back in my seat I turned my head to dad to wake him up " Tate are you okay " Alex called out . no my leg is smashed into to something I don't know!