darkness

my life is ruin I thought before I blacked out from bleeding out.   A few minutes later I wake up on the ground I get up slowly it's dead quite no ones talking but rushing around . I then saw men trying to get into the jeep. I can't tell who they were trying desperately to get out then I saw long brown hair realizing it was me . I stood there shocked then in the background I heard crying.. A teenage boy crying at the side of the high way. Crying onto his hands saying he was so sorry that its his fault. " I'm so sorry Tate its my fault it's all my fault I'm the one who wanted to go camping" . I felt my knees go weak I fell crying. One of the men yelled "we got her " the boy jumped from where he was sitting the same time I snap my head toward the girl getting put into the ambulance in sitting next to the boy who was sobbing about my unconscious body hold my hand. I was afraid that I was going to be stuck like this. ( later when they arrive @ the hospital )
I followed where they were taking and older male from the crashed.  I looked everywhere for the boy who cried for me I heard a yell I'm her boyfriend where is she tell me please I need to see her!! "Sir please calm down you cannot see her while she getting operated on" no I need to see her ! " the weird male said. Is he talking about me? I've never met any of these people before I'm so confused where am I what happened!? . sir you need to calm down she's in good hands " said one of the female nurses trying to calm the man down.

*August pov* pictures of him

I woke up to a call that my girlfriend Tate is in the hospital I Dont live far but I drove as fast as I can to see her.

it was maybe twelve in the morning when I got there I see her mother cry in Alex's arms I tried to talk to them but my voice is trapped in my throat ..

So I tried to see tate but the nurse wouldn't let me because she was getting operated on so I sat next to Alex my eyes burn from crying and Alex told me what happened then katelynn barged in crying for Tate screaming to see her Alex and I was trying to calm her.

Once we got her calm she sat by Alex and fell asleep Alex he kissed her forehead and kept playing with her hair. He such a good boyfriend and a brother that sometimes I get jealous that he is a better guy than I am.

The nurse came in and we all stand she was only let to have one person visit at a time but she won't interact with us " why did she lose her voice?" I asked no " then what is it" katelynn butted in .

Well from the empact of the multiple hits it induce her into a coma" nurse Emily said
I fell to my knees while Ellen cried into her son's arms her daughter is in a coma we let Ellen go first than katelynn who is in there right now Alex left with his mom with out seeing his sister he said he can't look at her because he thinks its his fault.

When It was my turn to see her i was crying from the cuts and wounds on her I pulled up a chair a sat next to her I grabbed her hand and said I wish i can be in the coma for you. Id do anything to switch places with you . I'm so sorry that you're in this sleep I love you so so much .

I know you might not hear this but I know we've been together at least four years ... and I can't bare losing you so please keep fighting please for me and your mom and everyone else please love you so much just hang in there.