Proposal | Osomatsu

What a dickweed!

You stomped angrily towards the Matsuno Household. Osomatsu had taken your money, on the day before your birthday. Great.

Knocking loudly, Choromatsu answered the door.

"H-Hi (Y/N)!" he stammered, a nervous anxious matsu as usual.

"Can I see Osomatsu?" you said, your voice tightly controlled.

"A-Ah um, he isn't here right now." Choromatsu said.

"Oh, okay. Thanks anyways." you said, sighing.

Where could he be?

...

I looked around the store. I had (Y/N)'s money in my pocket. I felt horrible, but if my idea worked, she might forget I took it in the first place!

I looked around and found a silvery band with a small pink-red diamond.

Perfect!

"Cashier guy! Can I get this one please?" I yelled. I felt a bit confused when some people looked at me funny.

I paid for the ring and shoved the box in my pocket.

Now to find (Y/N).

...

You sat on the bench, exhausted from looking around. The sun was setting, pretty purple streams of clouds around the sky.

Sighing, you got up to go home.

"(Y/N)!" yelled a strained and tired voice.

Turning around you saw Osomatsu. You stayed where you were, and watched as he ran to you.

"(Y/N) I-I uh need to tell you something." he panted, stopping to catch his breath.

"Sheesh, Oso. We've been together for what, 3 years? Just tell me." You said.

You noticed his hands stayed in his pocket, the soft edges making you think he had your money.

Boy were you wrong.

Osomatsu got on one knee, and took out a small square box. Opening it you saw a silver ring with a pink-red diamond.

"O-Osomatsu? Wh-What are you doing?" you stammered, a cherry blush spreading throughout your face.

"(L/N) (F/N), we've been together for 3 years. Can we be together for the rest of our lives?"

You blinked at him in disbelief.

"You NEET! Of course we can! That line was as painful as Karamatsu in glittery pants!" you said, holding your hand out for Osomatsu to put the ring on.

"Sh-Shut up!" Osomatsu stammered, a light blush on his face as he put the ring on your finger.

You pulled him into an embrace and gave him a small peck.

"How much was this ring?"

"10,000¥..."

You sighed. You can't be angry now. Kissing him again, you looked up at the sunset. It looked so beautiful and bright.

I hope our future together is like that.