Library | Choromatsu

You walked into the library with your overdue books. Which, you had to admit, was pretty heavy. You stumbled to the book return drop, trying to watch out where you're stepping.

Dropping them in the book return, you sighed and went towards the manga section, looking for the latest (F/M) book.

...
You searched around, and asked a few employees, who all said they had the newest book.

"Ah... someone probably checked it out.." you sighed, a bit sad.

Turning around, you saw the book you were looking for on the floor.

Bingo!

Reaching to grab it, you saw another hand reach for it. You pulled back, but the other person had the same idea.

Glancing up, you saw a boy with a neat bowl cut clad in a green plaid shirt.

"Y-Y-You c-c-can h-have i-i-it!" he stammered nervously, a blush on his face.

"N-No! You take it." you said, picking it up and handing it to him.

"Y-Y-You're also a fan of (F/M)?" he said, looking at the manga.

You nodded. An idea blossomed in your head.

"Hey! Why don't we read it together?" you said.

It looked like his head was going to explode from blushing too much. He hesitantly nodded.

You two made your way to the book check out.

"U-U-Use my l-library c-c-card." he stammered.

You nodded and took his card.

The cashier swiped the car and gave it back. Giving the card to the man, you grabbed the manga and headed out.

"Oh!" you said. Turning to the guy you outstretched your hand. "I'm (L/N) (F/N)!" you chirped.

"I-I'm M-Matsuno Ch-Choromatsu." he stammered, shaking your hand.

You smiled as you and Choromatsu left the library.