CPR? CPR! | Jyushimatsu

Jyushimatsu swung his bat around wildly, with you sitting on the bleachers.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) look! Look, (Y/N)!" he yelled, as he hit another ball that Ichimatsu threw for him.

You smiled at Jyushimatsu as he hit another ball. Your phone buzzed from a friend texting you, so you went to pick it up. As you read your phone screen, you let out a frightened yell as something hit your eye. Everything went dark.

"(Y/N)!" Jyushimatsu said, panicking.

Picking you up, he ran to a soft patch of grass. Putting his ear to your chest, he made a terrible assumption that you weren't breathing, when in reality, you were just knocked out, unconscious.

"CPR!" Jyushimatsu yelled, planting his lips on yours.

"Jyushimatsu, I don't think-" Ichimatsu said, before you woke up.

You sputter awake. "J-Jyushimatsu, what the hell?!" you screech.

"(Y/N), what happened to your eye!" Jyushimatsu yells.

"Huh? My ey- OW!" you yelp, touching the blackening eye.

"Sorry, (Y/N)!" he yells, scooping you into a hug.

"I-It's okay, Jyushimatsu.." you murmur. "Can I just sleep or something?" you say, yawning.

"Okay!" he yells, placing you on a bench.

"Goodnight!"

"Jyushimatsu, it's the afternoon." Ichimatsu murmurs.