the fox and cat

sasuke's P.O.V.

"Sasuke! sasuke! come play with me" Sakura-pig asked as i was relaxing in a tree. My peace being disturbed by the pig he looks down at her. "No sasuke come play with me." ino-pig said pushing sakura out of the the way and in coming into view.

"Hey i asked sasuke first ino-pig." sakura-pig said as she pushed ino-pig. I sigh and go back to my thinking. Its been the same thing every day in the forest. I want to meet someone new thats not from around here. Maybe unique. "Come on sasuke-kun play with me." sakura and ino said.

I looked at them tired of them they were annoying just like pigs. "No i don't want to." i said jumping off the tree and going for a walk in the woods. Tch why do they need to fawn over me theres alway kiba the dog, or shikamaru the polar bear. No it had to be me the cat.

i keep on walking and walking, until i see it. It was sleeping. I walk up to it not knowing what it is, It had gold red fur. As i got closer i saw that he had nine tails. I walk closer and closer until i'm right infront of him. He was asleep, and he looked...... cute.

What is he doing here? what is he? i should get the hokage. With that i left to go find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh yes this is naruto he came earlier today." sarutobi said. "It seems he doesn't have a place to stay may he live with you?" sarutobi asked me.

"Why must he live with me?" i ask i don't want a fox living in my home. "Mmm" the fox opens his eyes and sits up. Once he did i wish he didn't i was hypnotyzed by them. They were Blue an amazing blue like the ocean and shy mixed together in one. A beutiful conversation.

"Oi sarutobi who's the cat?" he asked his voice was cute too. "Oh this is sasuke, i figured you didn't have anywhere to stay and i asked if he would let you live with him for now." sarutobi explained to the fox known as naruto.

"Really i could stay with you?" naruto asked me his blue eyes lit up and i practically melted, not trusting my voice i just nodded. "Thatnk you" he smiles and theres a really weird feeling in my stomach.

"Sasuke-kun~ this is where you were." i heard sakura say oh that annoying voice i hated it. "I've been looking everywhere for you.... huh who's this?" she pointed at naruto. "Thats naruto." i said annoyed that she's here.

"Who're you?" naruto asked her. With a grimance on his face, i guess he didn't like her so much. "I'm sakura haruno." she said proudly.

"Come on naruto we need to go." i told him, i don't want to be near her right now i've already been annoyed today. "Where are we going?" he asked cutely. And i looked at him. "To my house of course you need to know where your staying." i told him and he got up and smiled.

"What do you mean he's living with you?" sakura asked and some hoe sarutobi left. "He needs to stay with me he doesn't have a home sarutobi asked me himself." i told her and grabbed naruto's arm and started walking towards the house where i live.

We kept on walking in silence me still holding onto naruto's arm. "You can let go now." he said and i lightly blushed and let him go. He looked at me which made me blush more. "Are you sick?" he asked me and poked my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~NARUTO"S P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

i told sasuke that he can let my arm go now and i saw a light blush form on his cheeks so i started to ask if he were sick. "Are you sick?" i asked him acting dumb and poked his cheek lightly. "No i'm not." he said and i smirked a little but not that he could notice. "Then why are your cheeks all red?" i asked curiousely and his cheeks became darker and he looked away.

I like fooling with him. He's sexy to, i lick my lips maybe i can 'play' with him? i wonder he dose seem a little embarassed i wonder what he would do if i touched him. To test this theory out i touched his cheek and he tensed up. "What are you doing?" he asked.