Dark Closets

Hello my lovelies! Months later, it's finally here. It's really short but at least it's finally continuing. 

Credit to the lovely MooseTails for the word: HerpyGhonnaSyphilAids. And more credit to the lovely MooseTails for making my ass finish this. Thank her. 

So i did some digging and found out that this is officially the most-read SpideyPool story on Wattpad. We did it guys! Thank you so much for fulfilling my goal! 

Now enjoy some SpideyPool. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Peter, what's going on?" Aunt May asked him, looking confused.

"Just...sit." Peter said, looking her in the eye.

She blinked and gripped her purse, walking over to a chair and lowering herself down. "Peter..."

Peter took a deep breath, gripped Wade's hand, and then once again met her gaze. "Aunt May, this is Wade. You two have already met, when you barged into my apartment a month ago." He said dryly, and then continued, "Wade and I moved in together about a week ago, to the upperclass side of New York."

"Peter-"
"Let me finish." Peter grit out, and then unclenched his jaw. "....I'm gay. I've known for a while, I just didn't act on it. Wade is my boyfriend, and he makes me very happy. We met a while ago and he broke down my barriers, and helped me accept who I am."

"What about MJ?" Aunt May asked. "You were so happy with her, you were going to be married."

Peter looked down. "No, Aunt May. I wasn't happy with her. She wasn't happy with me. She..." He took a large breath and Wade squeezed his hand in support. "She found out." He continued. "And she ran from me. I followed her, trying to explain, and she walked..." he swallowed. "She walked in front of a truck. I kept coming toward her so i could explain it away, deny it, something, and she...she backed into the street. The driver had no time to stop." A tear rolled down his cheek and Wade reached up, wiping it away with his thumb.

"Peter, it wasn't your fault."

"Yes it was, but that's not the point of this discussion." He met her gaze. "I'm gay. I'm in love with a man. Wether or not you accept that..." He shrugged.

Aunt May placed a hand over her heart, looking very hurt. "What did I ever do-"

"No, it's not anything you did, you're born like that-"
She raised a hand to stop him. "What did I ever do to make you think you couldn't tell me?" She asked, eyes tearing up. "I love you, Peter, and I only want you happy. If...If Wade makes you happy, so be it."

Peter sniffled, tears falling down his face. "I'm sorry I never told you sooner." His voice cracked, and Wade pulled him into a hug, kissing the top of his head.

"It's alright, Peter Dear." She picked up her purse and stood as Wade let him go. "I think I should leave. You are well taken care of here." She turned to Wade. "Thank you for making him happy." She said with a smile. "I love you, Peter. Don't ever forget that." And with that, she left.

Peter sniffled. "Well that was eventful."

"Hey, you told her."

Peter nodded. "Yeah, I did."

Wade moved the hair out of Peter's face. "You look drained."

"I am." Peter replied.

"Let's go to sleep."