The Plan

First off: I wasn't originally going to do something explicit this soon, but I found a loophole in my own grid and my friend talked me into it, so, what the hell. Why not? You can thank my friend for this chapter, ZandraElayne. Second: I completely forgot to add these in when wrIting Wades POV So I'm introducing them now. And I'll make a dramatic show about it. I don't normally write in this style, it's actually my first time, so tell me how I do.

If this is hard to follow, PLEASE let me know in the comments and I can change it. Enjoy!

Sidenote: I'm sorry it wasn't on time, but somethin happened and I couldn't finish it last night. Oh, and my phone will be shut off tomorrow, but it SHOULD be back on Saturday.

________________________________________________________________

As Wade Sat down on the bed, facing the door, he grinned wider and wider behind his mask. He began formulating a plan, the spandex at his crotch getting tighter.

He didn't have to wonder what Peter looked like under his suit. Spandex had a great habit if outlining every inch of the body like a tight condom. Wade imagined how this would go down, lowering his head.

Peter would walk in, gasp at the sight of him, and demand to know why he's here in his room. Wade would smirk and ignore the question, standing up. "Got a secret to hide, Petey?" Wade would reply.

Pete would snap his mouth shut and turn red. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Everybody has monsters under the bed, Petey. Some people just enjoy those monsters more than others." Wade would hint, grinning.

"Deadpool.." no, Pete would call him Wade, because this was Wades fantasy. "Wade, I don't want to admit to it."

Wade would tilt his head, walking over to Petey and running a hand down his face. Peter would close his eyes and lean his head into Wades touch, grasping his arm gently. Wade would nuzzle his neck, whispering in his ear, "I know your secret, I know you want to let go. And I know you want me."

"Wade..."

"What?"

Peter would pause, not want in to admit it, but would finally say, "I want you."

Wade would grin and lift his mask up to his nose, and then lean down and capture Peters mouth with his. Peter would melt against him, allowing himself to be backed up against a wall. Wade would pick up his wrists and pin them above Peters head, deepening the kiss. Peter would whimper and Wade would growl in answer, grinding his growing erection into Petey.

Wade would break away to bite Peteys neck, keeping him trapped. Petey would groan, squirming in impatience. "Please, Wade, Fuck me!"

Wade would throw Petey to the bed and pin him down, slicing Peteys shirt with his sword and tossing both items away, slamming his mouth back down onto Peters as he dug into his pants, causing Petey to gasp.

"Wade...oh, God..." Peter would bite his lip and whimper, arching his hips. Wade would nip at his lips, tugging on his bottom one as he stroked Peters growing erection. Tugging down Peters pants and throwing them across the room, flipping him to his stomach. Peter would instinctively raise his ass by getting on his knees.

Wade would growl, taking off his glove and smacking Peters round ass. All those acrobatics would pay off, giving him apples you could bounce a quarter off of. Damn, it would be a nice ass. When Peteys ass would be nice and red, Wade would lube up his Fingers and push his thumb into Peteys ass, wetting his tight hole.

Peter would groan, pressing his ass back onto Wades finger, panting. Wade would lube his other hand and stroke his cock as he finger-fucked Peteys ass. Finally, when neither of them would be able wait a second longer, Wade would thrust inside Peter, pounding into him.

"Oh God!" Peter would gasp, clutching the blankets and groaning loudly. Wade would Fuck him in long, hard strokes, letting him feel every inch. The pleasure would be intense, and before long Wade would Fuck him even harder-

Wades fantasy suddenly changed, and Wade was picking Peter up and slamming him on his back, leaning down and biting his neck as he pounded into him, like he was staking a claim, and the thought was erotic as hell. Yeah, wade would pin Peters arms above his head, making his back arch and raising his ass so Wade could get deeper-

The door opened.

Wades head snapped up as Peter dropped his bag, staring at Wade with wide eyes, open-mouthed. His eyes ran over Wade, from his mere presence to his erections to the intense heat in his eyes.

The first thing that came to Wades mind when he saw Peter was a loud, echoing roar that screamed MINE.

"What the FUCK are you doing in my apartment?!" Peter bellowed.

Between the strange and irrational sudden possessiveness Wade suddenly felt over the brunette and the fact that Peter had not only cursed, but raised his voice? Wade had a sudden feeling that everything was about to go to Shit.

[Ha, you said it dude!]

{This situation can only become worse.}

Fuck. Now wade knew everything was about to go to hell.

Wades voices had returned.