chapter 4

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I heard my alarm go off at 5:30am so I decided its time to start the day. I get up and walk towards my bathroom. I go on Pandora and start listening to music, but it was constantly going on and off because someone was texting me. I look at my phone and its Britney.

Britney: hey. can I get your address so we can go to school together?

me: yea its 462 Jamestown avenue.

Britney: oh...you live close to me. ill get you at 7-7:15.

me: ok

I look at my phone and it is 5:48 now plenty off time to get ready. I take a quick shower and when I get out its 6:15. I go to my dresser and grab a pair of short jean shorts and light blue crop top. I go towards my closet and take out my black and white vans with my black and white Nike wind breaker. go back to the bathroom to dry my hair and straighten it. After thats done i start doing my makeup. I put on foundation, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, highlight, and nude lip gloss. I look at my phone and it is 6:52. I quickly go downstairs and make a bowl of caption crunch. After I'm done it 7.
DING
Britney: I'm on my way. Be there in 5
Me: ok
I go upstairs and grab my white Michael kors and handbag with aside strap and my folder that i brought home. I go to my jar of money and grab $25 dollars.
DING DONG
My door bell rang. I run back downstairs and open the door. I notice that Britney is not alone. Dante is with her with other boys. "Hey Lauren" Dante says running his hands through his fingers. I bit my lip. "Hi" i say going outside closing and locking the door behind me. Britney walks ahead of us and me and Dante started talking. He mentioned a party this Saturday at his house. "Who Dante you have never asked a girl to a party. You usually pick one up at the party" this boy said from the car. Dante stuck up the middle finger. "Don't listen to him. Thats my twin brother Vincent" dance said. I nodded my head and got in the car. School was pretty slow today. Other then Dante and i texting all day long. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I get my phone out and check it. Steven txted me

Britney: hey u wanna walk home after school?

Me: Sure!

Finally school ended. Britney meets me at my locker but sees me talking to Dante.

Britney's P.O.V
I walk down the stairs and start to go down the hallway but notice Lauren talking to Dante. Out of all people. As i get closer to her she is laughing. Oh god she didn't listen. "Hey Lauren" i say nervously. "Hey. You ready" she asked. I nodded. She said goodbye to him and we walk out the doors. On the way home Lauren was on her phone texting and smiling. "so you met Dante?" I asked. "yea...he isn't really that bad. he is really nice" she said. I shook my head. "maybe he changed..." she said. I shook my head again. the rest of the walk is silent. we finally get to our block and Lauren starts to walk up her drive way to her door and inside her house. I walk to my house and realize how stupid I was to ever say that.

Lauren's P.O.V 

 I walk into my house still wondering why he care so much. Why did she care so much? I want to take my mind off of things so I call Steven.

Steven: hey what's up?

me: nothing. are you busy?

Steven: no im eating dinner soon...

me: oh. do you want to come over and I can cook for you

Steven: sure I will be right over!

me: ok

I txt my mom to ask when she would be home and tell her Steven is coming over, to find out she is working a night shift but said ok for Steven to be over. I start to think if her taking this job was a good idea. Was it to finally pay my aunt back for the funeral. I feel a tear rush down my face. I stop thinking about it. I go find something to cook with Steven and decide to order Mexican food. Steven comes over till about 11:30. we eat our Mexican food and watch movies and laugh and talk. I know I just met Steven but me and him get each other. After Steven leaves I just sit up watching movies until I fell asleep.

Authors Note

HEY! Sorry about the long chapter, and me not posting in a while but..... there you go. love you all xoxo