~To My Beloved

🔴#2
Still requested by goodmorning5sos
Enjoy!
---------------------------------------

Sophia's P.O.V

"Charlie! Put me.. down!" I giggled as Charlie ran, with me in his arms, down the hallway of our booked hotel.

"Okay" he laughed and shut the door with his foot before dropping me on the bed. I fell into a laughing fit and soon found myself being face to face with Charlie.

He slowly slid my arms up above my head. Throughout his movements eye contact was held, that was until I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips and then back up.
The suspense was killing me. So I went for the kill and he immediately responded by placing a hand beneath my neck, pulling me closer for a more passionate kiss.

Our hands roamed each others bodies as we got lost in the taste of the kiss.
After a few minutes of making out I pulled away.

"Babygirl, do you know what you're doing to me?" Charlie groaned leaving small kisses along my neck. A heavy sigh escaped my lips when he did.

"Chaz, I haven't given you your present yet" I tried, removing his face from my neck.

"And I haven't given you yours yet" he said going in for another kiss but instead of returning the gesture I rolled out from underneath him and tried my best to run to the bathroom in my tight dress.

"Soopphhh" I heard behind me.

Before my wedding me and Julianne had done some pre-wedding shopping and being the best friend she is, she convinced me to buy some lingerie for the wedding night. After many shops I settled on a Elegant, White Bridal Lace Sleepwear Lingerie.

 After many shops I settled on a Elegant, White Bridal Lace Sleepwear Lingerie

I had had it on underneath my wedding gown all day. I hung my dress on a coat hanger then hung it on top of the shower glass. With one more look at myself in the mirror I unlocked the door and stood under the frame.

He stared, awestruck, at my new attire. I could feel the heat from my neck creeping up to my cheeks. I tried covering up a little because of my insecurities but I guess he saw me because he snapped out of his trance.

"Don't cover up, you look gorgeous" he reassured, motioning me over.

"Do you like your present baby?" I whispered, straddling him.

"Lets just say if I'd known you had been wearing this underneath earlier, I wouldn't have hesitated to rip that dress off you right then and there" he answered, his voice getting raspier with each word.

This time he was the one who started the kiss. I felt his tongue glide against my lips as if asking for entrance, which I gladly granted. Before I could even try, he gained dominance of the kiss. My hands went to the back of his neck and instinctively started caressing his hair. Charlie let out a soft moan into the kiss when I did. I took advantage of his weak state to regain dominance of the interaction.