One Master, His Butler, and a Heated Love...Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

    Ciel and Sebastian went over the list of suspects before Ciel was tucked into bed. Ciel had insisted that Sebastian sit by his side until he fell asleep, but Sebastian stayed a bit longer. Sebastian watched as Ciel's facial expressions changed while he slept, 'He must be having an eventful dream' Sebastian thought as Ciel's face turned to a smile. Sebastian rarely ever saw his young master smile, a true smile. "Oh young master" Sebastian swept a strand of Ciel's hair away from his eye. Ciel let out a moan and turned on his side. Sebastian silently laughed and got up to exit, he was thinking about finishing up some chores around the house. He walked over to the closed door, the room silent besides Ciel's soft snores. Sebastian grabbed the door handle and turned once more to look at his master, who looked to be in such a peaceful state. Sebastian was about to leave, when he heard Ciel frantically awake. "IT WAS A BROWNIE" Sebastian frowned and reopened the door to see Ciel standing on his bed, his nightgown flowing smoothly down, His eyes round as saucers and his breathing heavy. "Young Master?"

"Sebastian, you asked what I ate, and I ate a brownie on my way home! I remember now!" Ciel said stepping off his bed and coming up to Sebastian and taking two fistful of Sebastian's tailcoat. "I remember now! Is something wrong with me?"

"How do you feel?" Sebastian never made a move to remove Ciel's hands from his coat, though Ciel was immensely wrinkling it. "I feel more in line, but I still feel hot and..and..funny" Ciel said looking down at his night gown. Sebastian followed his gaze, and saw Ciel's nightgown poked out a bit. Ciel snapped his head up and let go of Sebastian's coat, so he could cover his hard-on. Ciel's blush was clear to Sebastian. "No need to feel embarrassed young master! but now that you remember, we have to go back to where you got the brownie!" Sebastian said following Ciel, as Ciel hid under his covers. "I'm not embarrassed" Ciel ignored the whole brownie problem, for the time being. "Of course, Sorry to have implied" Sebastian always knew when Ciel was lying, and he tried not to smile at Ciel's reaction to a boner, it was normal; and possibly an affect of something in the brownie. Ciel grunted his reply and remained silent, hoping Sebastian would leave. "Master?"

"What?" Ciel asked, irritated that Sebastian remained in the room, at such an awkward time. "Tell me how you feel"

"WHAT?" Ciel asked uncovering his face and staring at Sebastian like he was crazy. "Tell me how you feel" Sebastian said taking a seat on the large, comfy chair. "Why?" Ciel asked frowning. "Because I am sure you don't know much about what is happening to your young body, it's good to learn! So I am here to listen and teach you" Sebastian was in full fatherly mode. Ciel was never taught about sex, and he was going through puberty. "I can't tell you! That's embarrassing!"

"If you don't want to know how to please your boner-"

"Boner?" Ciel questioned, he had an innocent mind when it came to sexually things. "It's when your penis is hard" Sebastian said as-a-matter-of-fact. "It's what you have now" he added. Ciel cringed away, "This is truly odd! I don't want to hear this" Ciel hid back under his covers. "Don't you want to learn how to please it?"

"No!"

"You'll feel better, well honestly it feel's good to please it!" Sebastian was in all fatherly, sexual mode. "Really?" Ciel asked, feeling his 'boner' getting harder. "Yes, but you have to let me teach you" Ciel was to curious, and quite frankly he was all in for letting Sebastian teach him. Ciel sighed, "Fine"

"Alright, there are many ways to please it, you can stroke it at length, and most importantly you can get your hand moisturized, Lotion helps, and massage it back and fourth. Slow at first and slowly and gradually get faster" Ciel was nothing but confused, he was used learning things hands on, not by being told. "Sebastian" Ciel said, interrupting Sebastian in his lesson. "Yes young master?"

"Your lesson isn't helping!"

"How so?"

"I can't learn by you telling me! I am better at learning things hands on, you should know this better then anyone"

"I do! But I figured you wouldn't like the help pleasing your member"

"Well" Ciel blushed, his next words were silly and embarrassing. "I do!" Sebastian was taken back, he, surprisingly, had not seen that one coming. "Oh Really?"

"Yes" Ciel said in a small voice, he was ashamed at what he was saying, and that he should want Sebastian to please him, when Ciel should really be saving that for Elizabeth in the future, but Ciel wasn't thinking about that. He was thinking about his own pleasure, and he was letting him butler take over that.

    "Are you sure" Sebastian arouse from the chair and, with smooth steps, walked over to the edge of the bed. "Yes!" Ciel ripped his eye-patch off and set it on the nightstand. "Sebastian I order you to please me!" Sebastian knew he had to do what his master ordered of him. So, with graceful movement's, he took of his tie and tailcoat, also his vest. "How do you want me to please you?" Sebastian asked lowering himself onto the bed. "In ways never imaginable" Ciel had no idea what he was in for. "As you wish" Sebastian got on all fours and leaned over Ciel. He lowered himself and gentle kissed the hollow of Ciel neck. A shiver ran through Ciel and goosebumps appeared, he was nervous as what was to come. Sebastian took his hands and placed them on Ciel's smooth legs and ran them up to his thighs. He continued to kiss Ciel's neck, then making his way to his jaw, and then he took a daring glance into Ciel's eyes. He saw pleasure and lust in them, and knew he could continue. Sebastian got a good grip on Ciel boxers and slowly pulled them off, he could feel Ciel's boner sweep across of his hand. Ciel let out a moan from the slightest touch, he couldn't wait to experience the rest. Sebastian smiled and placed his lips on Ciel sweet and soft ones.  Ciel let another moan loose as a frantic knocking on the door stopped sebastian mid-kiss.

 =^w^=Yay! Love!~Continuation of JustineSkittles Story: One Master, His Butler, and a Heated Love. hope you like=^w^=

Keep an eye out for One Master, His Butler, and a Heated Love...Chapter 3