1616 AD

The rain was pouring heavily making it hard for anyone to travel.The road was deserted and nobody was in the road as the road was already flooded.The road passed through the thick forest and it led to the town of Everwaters.It passed through the forest which was dangerous because of the werewolves that was a threat to anyone travelling.The forest was silent and only the splashing of the water rain was heard.
Suddenly, the silence was interrupted by the neighing of a horse and the galloping of the horse.It ran through the road and even though the werewolves needed to spill blood,they wouldn't want to upset the prince of Everwaters.He was the most feared vampire and nobody would dare upset him.He reached a point where the scent of the werewolves was strong and stopped.The forest was back to silence but the rain continued raining.
Jolek had been betrayed by his own brother and he had taken over the town.He knew that he wasn't safe and he had to run.He was angry and he wanted to do something that would help him cool his mind.A werewolf hunt was all he needed and he jumped off his horse.He removed his sword and went into the forest where he killed a whole pack of werewolves.He could still see the towers of the place where he had been betrayed by his own blood.
"I will be back when four hundred years end."He vowed and rode away.

The beginning of the most blood spilling story filled with betrayal, love,promises and war.I promise you the best vampire story ever written.Hope you like it and comment and vote.Also,thanks for reading.