Chapter one

The whole diner turned their heads when the roaring of a motorcycle's engine was heard. The sun was already setting and the darkness was starting to take over. There was dark clouds in the sky and it seemed that it would rain that night. There was no car packed at the diner's parking lot because most of the town's occupants didn't need a car. When a car was seen,it mostly belonged to a human and that's why everybody was eager to see the owner of the motorbike.
The motorbike stopped and slowly,the owner removed the helmet to reveal the blonde haired man. His face was pale and it beamed with youthfulness. The man had worn a tight leather jacket that showed of his muscles. He wore some tight,black jeans and converse shoes. He placed the helmet on his hand and began throwing it up as he made his way into the diner. Everybody looked at the young man as he opened the door and slowly walked in. He was tall and handsome and ladies couldn't get their eyes away from him. Men glared at him with jealousy all over their faces because of his looks. Everybody stared at the newcomer and they were surprised because he seemed to have nothing to fear and yet the town was a dangerous place for humans.
He went to the counter and placed the helmet on the table before sitting down. He looked young and people thought that he was a high schooler making him get stares from everyone. The waiter who seemed taken aback by his beauty walked towards him nervously. She stood besides him but he didn't raise his head. His fingers were tapping the table restlessly and after sometime,he raised his head. The waiter stared at his golden eyes which also looked back at her. She looked down at her feet before saying nervously,"Welcome to the Evergood diner,what would you like to order?"She had never been flattered by someone's beauty as she was in her century alive.
"I think coffee will do."He said with his seductive, cool voice that made everyone stare at him. The waiter gulped and just like everyone in the diner,she wanted to hear him talk again.
"Welcome."She said nervously before giving him the coffee. He nodded and started sipping the coffee slowly aware of the attention he was getting. He grinned as he realised that there was no human in the diner.
He continued drinking slowly while observing everybody in the room. Beside him was a lady that seemed nervous as she drank her wine. She would throw glances at him as she drank her wine and he smirked at her. She looked away trying to hide the blush. He then nodded at her before giving a thumbs up. She was pretty and also one of his kind. He felt attracted to her smile and her green eyes was something he could stare at all day. He then looked around the diner to see if he could see someone of his kind but the only one of his kind was the waiter and the woman who had gotten his attention.
He decided to ask for directions and the woman who was seated a few chairs from him. He took his cup of coffee and made his way to the woman who looked at him with surprise on her face. He looked at the green eyes which he had become too attracted to ignore."Can I sit next to you?"
She nodded and he sat down. He wanted to ask about the town he had just moved into. He looked at her and noticed she was nervous.
"Hi!Am new here and am kind off lost.
Can you help me?"She raised her head and looked at him. Even though he had lived a long time,nobody had ever gotten the better of him like she did. She wore a tight dress that reached at her mid thigh and hugged her body like a second skin. Her black, wavy hair that reached on her back was mesmerising. She wore high heels that matched with her red dress and lipstick.
"I noticed. What made you move to such a town?"Her question caught him off guard and he tried to think of a reason to tell her. Her voice was sweet but with authority and he wanted to hear her talk again.
"My parents lived here and I thought of dropping by. Am looking for Bartholomew's residence."She was shocked at what he had said and he knew it was something about the Bartholomew's residence.
"I don't think I might help with that. Nobody has lived in that house for a long time. Its either you got the wrong address or..."
"Or am a vampire. Its been long."She looked away before standing up and started walking away. Everybody in the diner had heard what he had said and they were already pacing towards him. He continued sipping his coffee as he stared at the retreating figure of the woman. Within a few seconds,he was surrounded by werewolves. He didn't seem bothered and finished his coffee before removing the money and handed it to her. Fear was on her face and she took the money and walked away but she walked back because of the werewolves.
"Please don't hurt me. I did nothing...."She was slapped and fell down. He stood and walked towards her. He gave her his hand and lifted her up.
"Please,I don't want to die."She whispered and he nodded."You won't die,that's a promise."He said and turned to the dozen werewolves.
"Who are you?!"One of them asked. He grinned at the question.
"It's been long and my first visit after a long time is interrupted by werewolves, how welcoming."He walked towards the door but instead of rushing out,he closed the door.
"Filthy bastards. How dare you threaten me. You should know that am not a vampire to threaten but its already late. When I open this door,you won't be able to leave."He grinned and the werewolves laughed.
"You just made it worse."He moved to the centre of the room and the werewolves made a circle around him. They had already started shifting,their claws were already coming out of their fingers and the carnassials from their jaws. He didn't even seem afraid and turned round as he observed the twelve werewolves.
"Anyway,before a fight,I like knowing the names of the ones I fight with. Can you introduce yourself."He said but the werewolves were already closing up on him. Vampires had been defeated by the werewolves and it was a shock when a vampire challenged them.
"Since you refuse to say your names but it would be a wastage of time because you shall all be dead,let's begin."His eyes had darkened and his fangs were already out. He looked at the yellow glistening eyes surrounding him and grinned."But,I think I should introduce myself. My name is Jolek Bartholomew, does it ring any bells in your head?"
The werewolves knew that they had made a mistake and they would die. The surprise on their faces made Jolek realise that they had already realised who he was and grinned."Good,let's begin."
He caught the werewolf in front of him by the neck and lifted him up. The werewolf tried to struggle out of the grip but he couldn't. He was thrown away coming into contact with the wall. He turned in time to see a hand with sharp claws on the air but he escaped. He waited for the next time the werewolf would hurl his hand to him and caught it. He tightened his grip and the sou d of breaking bones filled the room. The werewolf roared in pain and it stopped when its head fell from the neck. Blood gushed out of the body before the body fell down lifelessly. He bent down escaping the claws that were slicing through the air. He disappeared and appeared behind the werewolf and he thrust his hand into the body and came out holding the beating,bloody heart. The werewolf fell down on the floor and he dropped the heart next to the werewolf.
He jumped at a werewolf and the werewolf's head was between his thighs. He twisted his body and the sound of the breaking of the neck was heard. He swiftly jumped from the body. He lifted a chair with his leg and broke it. He picked one piece when still in the air before throwing it through the chest of another werewolf. Before the werewolf fell,he took the piece of the chair from the chest and pieces it through the neck of another werewolf. Two werewolves attacked at once and he was too quick to even touch. He quickly thrust his hands into the two and they dropped dead. The remaining five were already shaking in fear when one of them turned into a full wolf. He was towering over Jolek because he was twice as tall as him. Its teeth were sharp and it started chasing after him. Its paws were big and its eyes were glowing. He stepped at the wall and somersaulted over the big wolf. When he was still in the air,he caught the huge head and when he landed on the floor,he threw the wolf to the rest. They were still recovering from the crush when he picked up the rest of the broken chairs and threw them at them. All of the pieces pierced all the werewolves through the chest and. The werewolves breathed their last and fell down dead. The twelve bodies of the werewolves were all over the diner.
Jolek walked towards the vampire that was still not believing what she had seen. He sat where he had been and asked for more coffee. The waiter obeyed and brought the coffee. He sipped the coffee as he looked at her as she tried to clean the mess.
"Hi waiter,can I ask why you didn't fight back?"He asked and she misted towards him."That's because everything has changed. Werewolves rule the town."He looked at her with doubt.
"What happened?"He asked.
"Gerald happened. After Dalek succeeded you,he ruled for a century. After that,Gerald appeared. He is a hybrid and he hates vampires so he used werewolves and we vampires were conquered. Nobody has killed a werewolf in ages and you are the first to do so. I know that you have provoked him but its worth it. Its time vampires fought back,prince."She bowed down and Jolek smiled.
"Thank you. Am back to fight for what is mine. Everwaters was my town,am back for it."He placed the money for the damage he had caused and rushed out of the diner.

The story is getting better and I hoped you liked. Thanks for reading and comment.