Chapter 1

*for daddykootra because she's amazing and I love her with all my heart*
*I don't really know what I'm doing so let's just go for it*
*sorry*

---

The past few months had been so extraordinarily hectic for James and Aleks  that the two boys had hardly had time to have  some peace and quiet with each other but that time had finally come and all they wanted to do that night was sit and enjoy each other's company.

-3rd person-

Aleks looked out at the slowly darkening sky as he and James curled up on the sofa, that day they had finished the final preparations for the launch of Cow Chop and only had two days to go until they could tell their audience.

It had been hard work for all of them and even though they had so much more to do, all they needed that evening was to sit and relax. Aleks looked down at James' sleeping form and smiled to himself,  in the moment he felt like the happiest man alive. He sat and gently stroked his boyfriends hair, listening to his small snores. The quietness might have feet haunting for some but to Aleks it was a blissful comparison to the months of stressful phone calls and inevitable arguments.

---

James slowly woke to the sound of Aleks chuckling to himself. Without making it known that he was awake James stared up at Aleks, taking in his features and letting his hand creep up to his face.

Aleks jumped slightly at the touch but slowly relaxed into the warm welcoming touch. 'Dude don't scare me like that' he said with a small laugh, 'How long have you been awake?', 'Long enough to hear you laugh like some sort of manic' James knew it was an exaggeration but knew that the joke would relax Aleks' tense body.

'You hungry yet?' James questioned when he saw the setting sun. 'Umm yeh, yeh I wouldn't mind grabbing something'. They sat staring at each other until the realisation hit them both that they were too lazy to even reach forward to pick a take out menu from the coffee table only centimetres in front of them.

Finally giving up, James rolled onto his side and picked up a menu for a Chinese place which, thankfully for them delivered.

---

A sharp knock at the front door interrupted the peaceful quite which had returned to the room. As Aleks stood up Ein and Mishka started racing towards the door, hot on Aleks' heels 'James! Hold back the cavalry!' Aleks shouted, earning a chuckle from the bearded man as he scooped the two pups before they could lick the poor delivery boy to death.

---

As he was finishing his noodles, Aleks glanced over at James with a mischievous smirk, 'Hey James, sit really still for a second and put your head back slightly'. It took a lot of persuasion and thrown insults before James, unwillingly, complied. Aleks picked out a single noodle from the box and carefully placed it over James' top lip.

Through his hysterical laughter Aleks managed to let out a strangled 'oh my god dude! You look so gross what the fuck'
James tried to stick out his tongue to reach the noodle but failed miserably, he gave up and instead turned to Aleks to ask 'Give me a kiss?'. For a brief second the Russian looked mildly disturbed by the request but gave in, he slowly leaned forward but instead of going for his lips Aleks turned towards the noodle and sucked it up.

James let out a quiet 'ewwww' as his boyfriend started to laugh again, it was a fact that James kept his beard clean but just to gross out Aleks he added 'you don't even know what could be in there! The amount of things that could have been stored in this majestic beast overtime!' The statement immediately shut Aleks up and he sat in his chair with a horrified expression on his face, he let out a small 'what the fuck dude' before using his 'runners legs' to sprint up the stairs to their bathroom.

It was now James' turn to sit folded over in his chair laughing loudly and gasping for breath. Just as he started to calm down a disgusted shout was heard from upstairs, making James loose his composure yet again.

---

*well then, I hope you guys enjoyed. If you want me to write more then please let me know, also if you have any ideas for a future fic then please let me know as well*
-Elias x