The meeting

"Hey babe I'm on my way now. Yes, yeah, ok I got it. I love you bye." I said ending the call. I walked through the parking lot and to my car. I got in and drove to the park on 73rd Hines lane. I parked and walked to the playground setting my bag on the base of the equipment. I walked to our usual meeting place to see him laying down with his eyes closed. I crawled over his body kissing him on the lips. I felt him smile into the kiss and I pulled away. "Hi beautiful you got the stuff." He said pulling me down, nuzzling into my neck and pecking my ear. "Yerp I got the stuff, you bring the other stuff?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. He nodded biting my ear hard enough to get my attention. I jerked my head up. He looked fearful for a second. I smiled as the darkness clouded over my eyes and my lust switch clicked on. "I will bite back." He grinned at me and yanked my hair softly. Although it wasn't a bite I still wanted to return the gesture. I lowered my head to his ear. "Do it again. I dare you." I whispered pushing my breath to his neck. I licked the rim of his ear and he sucked in a breath. I slowly brought my face back to where I was looking him in the eyes. He looked so vulnerable it was so cute. I kissed him quickly but sweetly. I pushed myself up and off of him. I walked back over to my bag and pulled them out. Them being my anniversary present for Hennly. I put them in my pocket and walked back over to him. "I'm going first." He said quickly. He was standing up and then he wasn't. He was down on one knee. "Arien I love you so much and I know we are young know but I want you to be by my side forever. I want to call you mine until I die. So..... Arien Noel Lierre when we graduate highschool would you marry me?" he asked nervously. I nodded hugging him with all the love I had. He pulled the promise ring out of the box and slipped it on my finger. "Oh my, my gift will be nothing compared to this. I got you tickets to see sleeping with sirens. Backstage and everything."I said fearfully, scared he wouldn't like it."Baby I love it. Thank you." He said cheerfully. He put the tickets in his backpack and sat down in the tube. I crawled next to him maneuvering my long legs into it. I layer my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and whispered sweet nothing's into my ear for the rest of the night. I drifted off quietly into the land of dreams and wishes.