The argument

Hennly's P.o.v

I picked Arien up grabbing our stuff. God,why is she so skinny? I unlocked the car dropping our stuff and laying her down in the backseat. I pushed her shirt up and she moaned in pain. What in the world? When did she- "Hennly what Are you doing?" She said waking up pushing her shirt back down. "Why?When?" I said letting my tears out."Nothing just take me home. You can keep the car in your driveway if you want."

Arien's P.o.v

Oh god. The car ride was silent. We pulled into the driveway of my house but he locked the door before I could get out. "Arien Noel tell me why you did it?" He said seriously. "What are you my dad?" I said rolling my eyes. "Don't roll your goddamn eyes at me. If you don't tell me-" He tried to say but I screamed. "What, what will you do Hennly you going to hit me? Are you going to leave?" I said, no emotions portrayed. He turned and looked at me. "Really your going to go there? You know what when you decide to stop your pity party we can talk." he said as tears swelled in my eyes. "Whatever you stupid jerk just let me out." I banged on the door until he unlocked it, fumbling to open the door and tripping on my way out. I stood up, dusted myself off and walked into my house slamming he door. No one was home. Thank god, I really just needed some alone time. I went upstairs and jumped onto my bed. Putting my head into the pillow and screaming. I let out my fresh tears. My phone went off already Hennly had sent me five text messages. I threw my phone at the wall. Groaning as I reached to open my drawer, pulling out my iPod. I turned it on putting my favorite song, Let her go by passenger, on repeat and fell asleep.