The newbie and realization

Arien's P.O.V.

I walked into the school I was ignoring Hennly. He called four times this morning and texeted 12. They all had stupid lies like that his bipolar was acting up, or that he cared too much to watch me do that to myself. Sometimes I wondered why he was even with me he was popular and i was a noone. I was surprised he didnt want to keep us a secret. I walked passed my locker and then walked into the bathroom were I heard a weeping sound. "Hello are you okay." I said tryind to figure out which stall it was coming from. " Yeah just having a hard time. I'm a new student here so... yeah." Said a really pretty girl with the prettiest blue hair that I had ever seen.

Her eyes were a gorgeous green color and I can't help but look at her cute little hands that barely came all the way out of her jacket as she twisted the gauge in her ear. She smiled and wiped the tears away. I was feeling little tingles in my tummy. Did I have a crush on her? I asked myself. I looked at her nodded and gave a small smile. I walked to the sink and dumped cold water on my face. Pushing my hair back I looked through my bangs at my reflection. The girl waved at me. " I'm Evan short for evanescence, sort of like the band, but I prefer Ev or Evan." Her babbling was cute as well as the way she messed with her fingers as she talked, like she was shy. I waved back still looking in the mirror. I saw the reflection of my hand with the ring on it as it shined in the bathroom light. I gaped at it, we promised and I'm already crushing on some new girl this can't happen. "I'm sorry I can't I have to go." I said as though something was happening even though it was a simple hello conversation. I sped out of the bathroom bumping into someone. I fell and looked up. I smiled really bright it was Hennly. He reached his hand down as to help me up but instead I pulled him down. He landed in front of me with a whimper. "I'm sorry." I said. "Baby don't this wasn't your fault I should've approached this like a good boyfriend." I leaned my head into his shoulder. "I was actually just going to look for you. It's okay... and I was thinking if we can't get through this how are we going to get through marriage." I said happily giggling and wiggling my fingers around putting definition on the ring. He smiled and laughed. I kissed him and we got up rushing to first period.