Chapter 1: The Beginning

My story begins when I was born in the realm of Luna in the year of 3010. In Luna everyone has a gift or power that makes them special. So when I was born, the doctors tested me to see what gift or power I had and when and they finished, they found out that I had the gift of weather. My gift allowed me to control the wind, temperature, and different types of storms. I was also born with crystal blue eyes and jet black hair, which is the exact opposite of my blond haired and hazel eyed parents. Nobody ever had the same power because of the variety and the different combinations. Well at least that's what I knew for the first few years of my life, but little did I know that on the same day I was born, a little girl named Storm was born with the gift of weather. My parents owned a bakery near the town center and the top floor was our little house. My dad had the gift of speed and my mom the gift to stop time, so they were pretty much perfect for each other. They were shocked when they found out that I got weather powers from time parents. In my younger years I never really had many friends even though my parents let me roam the town often. My parents always wanted to help me with my power, but they didn't understand it since they both had time powers. For some time they even tried to find someone with a similar power to help me. When they weren't doing this I would usually go to the Cherry Tree Park because I felt comfortable there in the green meadows with the big, pink, beautiful cherry trees. While I was there I would practice my power in secret. My first power I learned was controlling the wind which ended badly on my first try with a few angry flying people, but eventually I figured it out. When I wasn't at the park I would be helping out at the bakery with my parents and so I learned to bake at a young age. I always wanted to make tons of friends and just have that feeling of being popular, but I never felt like I fitted in with anyone.