Chapter 6: The Wait Is Over

After two weeks of waiting for Storm to get better from spots she called me saying that she was being released this night around five o'clock. I was so excited because since the day i visited her in the hospital I haven't seen Storm for two weeks and I really missed her. I wanted to get her a present for giving better so I had to go to the outdoor mall. I told my parents to give me a ride to the mall and to pick me up before five so I had time to rap the present and meet Storm at her house. The only problem was I didn't know what to get her because I really only knew her for a day before she went into the hospital. I thought that maybe if I got her an adorable plushy it would be a good present. The store that would be perfect was plushtorium because you got to customize and actually create a plushie. I wanted to make one that was super adorable so I decided to make a fluffy unicorn. By the time I finished my present for Storm my mom was already waiting in the parking lot for me. When we arrived home I found a gift bag to put the unicorn in and added colorful tissue paper on the top. After I finished getting ready I called up Storm to see if she was released yet and she said she would be home in a few minutes. I had the best idea that would make up for the time I didn't see Storm. I was going to invite her over for a sleepover so I can actually get to know her. She said she would be right over when I asked which I wasn't expecting so I had to get everything ready right away before she came over. When she arrived I brought her bag upstairs to my room and then we went out for dinner to Madison's. We ordered the flatbread pizza with pepperoni and peppers and it was delicious. After we finished we went to the park to play around with our powers. It was so much fun flying around together and Storm seemed so similar to me that I had to ask, "What if we were sisters?" Storm replied, "Well... That would be awesome and we already look the part because we both have jet black hair, crystal blue eyes, and have the same power." and it seemed like we should have been twins. When we got bored of using our powers we decided to go back to my house and build a pillow fort. Tonight was the best night of my life because I finally found someone that actually understood me.