I THINK MY SECRETS OUT

"I am such a loser!" I said to my friends, "he will never love me the way I love him." I wailed.
"Get yourself together girlfriend, he said he liked you ok...
He is the hottest hottie in Manchester High and the baddest hottie if I may add." Practically drooling over the thought of him.
"You are soo lucky Stella can we trade boyfriends?" Ask Nikki.
"Oh hell no he is mine girl yours ain't hot at all. I don't mean that in an offensive way." I told her, "bye guys class is about to begin."

"Oh there is my Bae" and grabbed me by the waist playfully, it was Justin Travis the hottest baddie in Manchester High, with his black hair that comes under his ears and is always messy in this hot kinda way.
"Hey I don't want people to know." I said under my breath.
"Bae why not? This could make you the most popular girl at Manchester, why are you resisting this?" He asked in a sad kinda way like if I was hurting him.
"I am sorry Justin I don't want to be hated by the girl's in this school because I am dating you! Your fan club is gonna kill me!" I said on a small voice.
"Bae listen if you wanna keep this between us then we will just for you." He was being so nice.
"Thanks bae you the best." And I walked away.

Class was normal until Jackson walked up and asked me a question about Justin.
"So Stella a little birdie told me you were dating Justin. I also got a picture from an unknown number and they sent it to the whole school aready knows." Said Jackson.
"Wait what the- whole school!?!?" I shrieked.
"Yeah thats your problem, his fan club is going crazy about it."
*Ring*Ring

Hello?
Hi who do you think you are taking my man like that?
What? Who the hell is this?
This is your worst nightmare and if you touch my man again I will beat your fine ass up!
You know what that is my guy so you better back up before I report you for threatening me, do you understand? Or must I spell it out for you?

*End call*

"What was that about Stella?" Asked Jackson quite interested in my conversation with the random girl.
"I would like you to know as well." I said in a rage.

What just happened? I am gonna have to ask Justin who this girl is.

Hi guyz i am so excited about this book i hope you guys enjoy it thankz please vote, comment and recommend your opinions please.

XOXOX
♡♡TRINITY♡♡