DINNER INVITE

Hi y'all I wanted to test my writing skills with this book and see if people enjoy it so help me give you joy in reading please share, vote and comment please it means the world to me. Please be sure to check out my other book My Twisted Fairytale... luv all of you ♡

I have what could have been the worst idea ever but I really wanted to ask my parents.

"Stay here I will be right back. Oh and yeah don't make a single sound and I am being very serious understand?" I give him a hug and hang on and tease him because he may not kiss me I always stop before he kisses me.

He gives me this sexy smirk and it makes me blush. I ran downstairs to my parents to ask something that would shock their socks off...

"Evening Mother, Father I have a question to ask and please say yes, can a guy have dinner with us oh please if you don't like him he can leave please?" I said with a red hot face and in a rush.

"Honey do you want to answer?" My mother said to my father.

"Stella we have been thinking it might be time we let you try new things so yes he may come to dinner but he sits across from you am I clear?" He ask in a stern voice and gave me the death stare.

"Crystal Father thank you. I just need to use the restroom first before dinner." I said in a giggle.

"Yes you may fetch him from your room quickly." They said with a knowing voice.

"Thank you-wait what do you mean? You know?" I asked baffled and astonished. My face must of been bloodshot because they knew I had a boy in my room.

I ran upstairs and went to my bedroom but he wasn't there and all I heard was the sound of the toilet sound and it was the loudest I have ever heard it and the door slammed open Justin walked out, my jaw hung so low it was hitting the floor. He gave me a what you doing look and all I could do was give him my death stare.

"Oh yeah supposed to be quite sorry bae." I couldn't believe he didn't listen to me. I was gone what two minutes and he sounded like he was setting off a bomb I was baffled and angry.

"Shut the marshmallows up now. I told you to be quiet but its to difficult for you." He gave me an apologetic look which if I may add is really really hot. I just turned and walk toward the stairs and he just stood where we had just exchanged words.

"Justin follow me and keep quite please." I said with a smile because its to hard to stay angry at him he is really hot. He gave me a smirk knowing thatI had already forgiven him.

When we got downstairs and saw my parents he changed. "Ma'am Sir nice to finally meet you." He said so politely I  was shocked to the bone. He is the bad boy the hottest bad boy.

Both parents shocked this couldn't be good...

Please i need 10 votes and 40 views
Otherwise its not worth writing anymore