All I Ask

Play the song in the mutimedia section para mas feel niyo hehe ;)

I will leave my heart at the door
I won't say a word

Karylle's POV

I'm so happy to have Vice in my life. He's my drug, my sunshine, my knight in shining armor, my everything, my world and almost my life. Just the thought of every happiness that he brought into my life, I feel so contented and blessed. I can't ask for anything more.

I'm silently crying here in my room when I remembered what the management told me about my relationship with Vice.

"Karylle, this is a warning for you and also for Vice. We don't want this to prolong anymore, but you need to break your relationship with him." Mrs. Cory Vidanes said to her.

I'm still thinking deep on how to absorb and understand what she said to me when Sir Deo Endrinal suddenly speak.

"You know that this will not work for the both of you K. Vice is a gay comedian on the people's eyes and you are a singer-theater actress of the Padilla clan. You're mother is Ms. Zsa Zsa. What I mean is, you're family is truly respected by all. You don't want to change that respect and a good example that everyone sees for you and your family by others right?" he said to me and Mrs. Cory also agreed.

"But we agreed that he can still do whatever he wants to do in his career. Even his choices of clothes and costumes, he can wear it. It will not affect our relationship I swear!" I explained to them almost pleading just for them to understand that we can make it until the end.

Mrs. Cory stood up as if she is in a hurry and don't want to hear any explanation at all. "This conversation is finished. I also received a memo from Ma'am Charo, you know already what it means. She also agreed with this."

"I'm so sorry Karylle. But this will benefit the both of you and your careers also. I will just schedule a meeting with Vice so I can explain it well to him." Sir Deo ended while tapping my shoulder.

Sir Deo also stood up and Mrs. Cory Vidanes speaks again. "Don't worry, you will have a commercial and a new upcoming movie after this. We will just set another meeting with you and your manager."

I'm trying to control my emotions and I restrained myself from protesting because what can I do? The one I am talking to are the big bosses of ABS. And I don't need those commercials and a new movie. I don't think I still have inspiration to do it anyway, and it's like a bribe for us Vice to really separate.

They've all been said before, you know

There's nothing new that I can't add to that conversation I had with Mrs. Cory and Sir Deo yesterday to avoid the impending separation with Vice. I had no choice I think. I've been drowned with all of my thoughts thinking of what will happen to the both of us when my phone beeped. I reached for my phone and it made me smile when Vice's name appeared on the screen.

"Where are you Kurba?" sent 8:40 pm.

I'm about to reply to him when I received another text message from him.

"I'm so tired :( I miss you big time! Bakit hindi ka nagte-text? Saka bakit hindi ka pumasok nung Friday saka kahapon? :(" sent 8:41 pm. 

Oh I almost forgot, we haven't talked for a while because I didn't go to work on Friday and Saturday for Showtime and the reason behind that is because of that meeting. That damn meeting!

I quickly replied, "Hey Pogi ;) sorry I was kinda busy with my schedules. My manager and I are talking on some important matters and I had a meeting on Friday. While yesterday I was feeling sick so I took some rest first that's why I didn't get to text you." sent 8:43 pm.