A Daughter Knows

Hello!!! Grimtales134 here with another chapter. Enjoy!!
____________________________________

Step-sister's POV

It's been a month since Sarah left. I've been working in her place by my mom. Its a good thing I got secret lessons from her and Nina. Mom told me that they were mean, rude, and will hurt you. But after I met them at night, Sarah and Nina didn't seem at all on what mom had told me. After a few years, we became friends, but I had to be rude to cover it up. I think Sarah forgot about it, but Nina hasn't. She's worried about Sarah. We both are. I know about the abuse that Sarah and Nina takes in every day. I managed to keep Sarah fro getting seriously hurt, but it doesn't work all the time. Nina cane to me with a plan to leave by faking her own death. She told me not to tell Sarah at all. I was really worried now. I was relieved when I heard it was a success when Nina came by. She waved at me through my window and left quickly. Now all I have left was Sarah. When the day came for Nina to come back for Sarah. She came with the Sun Queen. I remember that she smiled at me Sarah had no idea that it was Nina. Mom had the nerve to ask the queen for me to go instead of Sarah. I was happy for Sarah. I hope she can remember that we're all friends.

I was super happy that Nina invited me to the Sun Queen's ball. The only problem was that my mother was going too. I can tell that she's planning to hurt Sarah. I got to warn them, but how? I'll have to come up with a lie for mother to believe. I think I want I stay with Nina and not with my crazy mother. Stupid bitch. Do you really think you an stop the Princesses of the Star Flower Kingdom. Too bad you can't find the kingdom. And I know where it's at too! I will tell Nina and Sarah the truth of what you did. I just need the right time to do it.
____________________________________

Hello! Grimtales134 here. I bit this was a surprise. I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you guys soon.

Grimtales134 out!!! Bye!!