The Bitch Attacks Pt. 2

Hello! Grimtales134 here with Part 2 of The Bitch Attacks. Enjoy!!
____________________________________

Normal POV

Lorie's body shrinks until she was a doll like size. Lorie stands up as she looks up at Sarah.

"I'm fine! I can changed back....I think?" Lorie said questioning herself. The Biyh clicks her tongue as she growls. The Sarah and Nina screamed at the same time startling everyone. The star key and the flower key glowed. The Bitch's eyes narrows as she growled.

"I want those keys!" The Bitch yelled and Jason growls as he teleports behind the woman. Jason kicks her and sends her flying towards Nina. Nina round housed her to Sarah and Sarah slams the Bitch into the ground. The Bitch punches the ground a a pillar sends Sarah flying to Nina. The Bitch slams Jason to the wall and pins him there by a pillar in his stomach. Jason coughs and spits blood as he growls. Lorie runs over to Sarah and Nina.

"Guys! I have to tell you something! It can help you defeat that Bitch." Lorie said and Sarah picks her up. Roxy got up and kept the Bitch busy.

"What is it and hurry." Nina said as Roxy slams the Bitch into the wall then the ground and throws her across the room.

"You two are actually princesses of a kingdom. The Star Flower Kingdom of Eclipse Fields. Your mom and dad are the king and queen of the stars! You guys are to rightful heirs to the throne. You have powers!" Lorie said as Sarah and Nina looked at each other then nods. Sarah sets Lorie down and she ran over to where Midnight was hiding behind Jason's throne. Sarah and Nina grips their necklace as they stood their ground.

"Sarah! Princess of The Stars!" Sarah cried out.

"Nina! Princess of The Eclipse Flowers!" Nina cried out. Both of the necklaces glowed brightly Sarah's and Nina's hands glowed as they stood side by side and raised their hands towards the Bitch. Roxy jumped away. A transparent star shape flower appeared then fades away as cracks formed and broke the ground. A large closed flower came through the ground. The flower opens and a mouth with lots of teeth grins.(Yes! I said grins.) The Bitch scoffs.

"One plant?! You think one stupid plant can fight me?!" The Bitch said and the flower growls and roared. A lot of cracks formed and more smaller sized closed flowers broke through the ground where the cracks are. They all opened up and and turned to the Bitch. The Bitch growls as the large flower made a sound like its laughing. The Bitch ran towards the flowers as they came towards her.

~A few minutes later~

The large flower looked unamused by the mess the Bitch made with its comrades.

Sarah nods at the flower as it turned to her. Nina grins as the flower smiled. The large flower started to dissolve like flower petals and a tall man stood there as the other flowers did the same. The man had a frown on his face as his bluish white hair fell over his left eye. (see pic above) Hypnotizing sky blue eyes narrow at the Bitch. The other maids and butlers very from light blonde and gray eyes to black hair and dark coal eyes.

The man took out a silver pocket watch and opens it. The man sighss

"Your highness. Its almost time to open the gates." The man said as he snaps the watch shutt. They give him a look.

"Jath?" Nina asked.

"Yes, your highness?" The man, Jath, asked.

"Shut up." Sarah said and Jath nods.

"They can take of her. Lets hurry to the bridge." Jath said as they nods and ran.

"Its over here!" Sarah called out as they ran across the bridge. Jason lands near them and Jath stands in front of them as he draws his sword from thin air. The Bitch chuckles as she steps out onto the bridge.

"Use the keys." Jath said as the Bitch makes a swords appear.

"What keys?!" Nina asked and Sarah looks at their necklace.

"Then necklaces! They have keys!" Sarah said.

"Worth a shot." Nina said as she took off the necklace. Sarah did the same. They stuck the keys in the right keyhole. The keys glowed as did the keyholes. The keys disappeared into the keyholes as they glowed. Then a beam shot out of the holes and through Nina's and Sarah's chest. Leaving a star shaped and flower shaped hole in their chest.

"Ah Fuck. I forgot about that." Jath said as he kicks the Bitch away.
____________________________________

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because Part 3 is coming up! I'll update soon!

Grimtales134 out!!! Bye!!!!