A Cure! Saved Or Dead

Hello!!! Grimtales134 here with another chapter! Enjoy!!
____________________________________

Lorie's POV

I managed to sneak into my home. I know mother is somewhere in town. I quickly made my way to her room.

I opened the door and went inside. I walked over the a pedestal with a huge, thick book on top. I opened it and saw many spells on the pages. I closed it and picked it up. I noticed a thin book on the Star Flower Kingdom. I grabbed it and walked out of the room. I pulled out a small glass marble Roxy gave to me that teleports me to The Sun Kingdom.

"Going somewhere, Lorie?" I turned around to see mother standing there smiling. I ran down the stairs. I hear her magic lashed out and I tripped.

"Give me that book!" Mother yells and I set the marble down. I raised the books as I looked at her.

"I don't take doers from a bitch." I said and smashed the marble.

"Nooooo!!!" Mother screams as I closed my eyes.

"Lorie?!" Roxy called out and open my eyes. I sighed and held out the thick book to her.

"Here. She had a spell book in hee room. I think this can help Sarah." I said and Roxy takes the as she ran.

"Jason?! Jason?! Where the hell are you?! You asshole! This is important!!" Roxy yells down the hallway. I shook my head and looked at the thin book I had. The Star Kingdom. I hope this can help us. I don't know where the key-holes are at! I know the kingdom disappeared, there is supposed to be a hint or clue to where it's at. From I remembered in a book was between the Sun and Moon Kingdoms.

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~

I waited for Roxy and Nina to come out of Sarah's room. I looked up as the door opens.

"How is she?" I asked as Nina and Roxy came out.

"That book of spells is useful. I hope the woman doesn't come to attack us for the book." Roxy said.

"Sarah is fine. I just hope we made it in time." Nina said and I looked at the door. Jason hasn't came out yet. He's worried. I wonder if he said anything to Sarah yet.

"I know what you're thinking and no, Jason hasn't ask her out yet. I know he like likes Sarah. What's so hard about asking a girl out?!" Roxy said as me and Nina looks at her.

"Seriously?" Nina asked.

"Point taken." Roxy said as I laughed.

I'm worried if the book of spells will work.
____________________________________

Hello! Grimtales134 here. I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll update soon.

Grimtales134 out!!! Bye!!