Chapter Three

Claire's POV

Its been two weeks , and me and Jack get closer everyday we talk non-stop , everyday.

today it was June,16,2016. one week till the concert.

I was now hanging with Cameron , Nash , Aaron , Shawn , and Kate. you're probably wondering what the actual hell? well you see Shawn is my cousin from my mothers side. today he came back from tour today and we all picked him up since we became all friends. two weeks ago. 

"earth to Claire" Cameron yelled , right after that a hand connected with my cheek , and all the boys bursted into laughter.

"KATLTIN WILLIAMS YOURE DEAD" i yelled at her , "shit , sorry it just happened , i wanted you attention" she said while putting her hands up as if she's surrendering , rolled my eyes and turned to Cam.

"what did you need?"i asked him , he was still laughing so i kicked him on the knee.

"oh yeah , wanna play truth or dare ,what were thinking about anyways "he asked me , shrugging.

what do i say jack , hmm not working.

"do you ever wonder like , in the princess and a frog movie. when she kissed the frog she was holding him right ?" they nodded "well that means he turned human in her hands , I'm sure they broke ,and making it look like he turned on the floor and bam" i told them realising how stupid it was when the words rolled out of my mouth , Cam has a satisfied look on his face while the others gave me a weird look.

"get out"shawn told me 

"what the hell mendes ?"i asked hime confused.

"get up and take him with you and leave yo too are the weirdest people I've ever seen" Kate told me , pointing at Cam. he looked up and then me.

"out , get us all food while you're on the way think of how stupid you sounded " Nash told us.

I looked at Cam , he shrugged i nodded and grabbed my keys and wallet, walking out with Cam.

-----------

me and cam were sitting in his car with music blasting , i grabbed my phone and went on Instagram , i took a picture with cam and put it as my Instagram story , i had a thug face when cam smiled and did a peace sign.

a few moments later i got a DM 

@jackgilinsky

you and cam huh ?

@ claire01

no, were friends. cam no offence ew were just friends.

@ jackgilinsky

ahah, tell him i say hi.

@ claire01

okay , whatcha up to my bestie?.

@ jackgilinsky

nm , you babe ;)

@ claire01

don't push it Gilinsky.

@ jackgilinsky

worth a try ,look ill talk to you later okay ?