Chapter Ten

Claire's POV

"ill see you at the show , bye baby" Jack told me , hugging me then walking out of the door 

"bye" i told him waving , while closing the door.

I walked to my room to see Shawn sitting on my bed , looking worried and confused.

"hey" i told him , sitting next to him putting my hand on his shoulder.

"whats wrong?" i asked him , i placed my hand on his jaw to make him look at me.

"look" he told me passing me his phone , i grabbed it and looked at the screen.

Holly-H

Shawn-S

S:hey , its shawn. I miss you....

H: hey , i know i still have your number.. miss you too

S: im sorry.

H: for leaving ?

S: yes , and without saying goodbye.

H: that hurt , but its okay...

S: Holly , im very sorry if i could go back i wouldnt've done that.

H: its alright Shawn , really it is. im actually proud of how far and still are going.

S: Thank you.

H: Shawn , theres somthing i should tell you...

S: what is it?

read.

i turned to him.

"shawn , dont overreact or overthink it , maybe she got busy. or shes thinking of she will say" i told him , locking his phone.

"maybe" he sighed. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"are you coming to Jack's show tonight?" i asked him.

"yea , he asked me to open the show" he told me nodding.

"wait. aren't you going to sound check?" i asked him looking at the time. 2:30pm

"yea , i should get going." he told me getting up , i got up and hugged him.

"see you there" i told him

"yea see you hun" he pulled away walking out of my room.

I heard my phone ding , i walked over to it. it was Instagram , i opened it to see its a DM. from Jack?

@jackgilinsky: Hey beautiful , I'm about to get ready.. what about you?

@Claire01:

why would you text me here , while you have my 

number?

@jackgilinsky: cause Instagram is our thing , we met here.

@calire01:

thoughtful Gilinsky

anyway I'm about to get ready too.

@jackgilinsky: Great see you then beautiful.

@Claire01:

alright , handsome

with that i locked my phone after playing my playlist , walking to my closet to pick something out.