Chapter Eleven

Clairs POV

"CLAIRE" i heard someone say from behind me , i turned to see who it was and it was Jack , Cam ,Shawn , Johnson , Kate , and holly?

"HOLL" i yelled running over to her , i hugged her while i tore up.

"i missed you , how are you?" i asked her , wiping my tears. When we pulled away she also had tears in her eyes.

"good , i missed you moree" she sniffed , i smiled and hugged her again.

"oh my , where are you staying?" i asked her letting go.

"four seasons , the one near downtown" she told me , i nodded.

"thats quite far from mine and Kate's apartment" i told her , she nodded frowning.

"well , i might move here" she told me , smiling crazy. i widened my eyes.

"you what? really yes" i yelled , earning a few laughs from people around us.

"babe" Jack nodded his head at me , i looked at him and smiled.

"hey" i smiled at him , walking over to him. I hugged his head onto my chest and he hugged my waist because he was sitting down.

"hey guys" i nodded over to them , they waved and smiled.

"here sit here" Jack told me mentioning his lap. I gave him the are you stupid look.

"what?" jack asked me , looking confused.

"I'm not sitting on your lap." i told him shaking my head.

"why?" he asked me , because I'm too heavy is what i wanted to say.

"nothing , i just won't sit there" i told him , he raised his eyebrows and grabbed my hips. I tired to get out of his grip but i couldn't. He pulled me down to his lap and wrapped is arms around my hips tightly so i don't move.

"dont argue with me , darling" he whispered into my ear , i nodded.

"Laire" Cam asked me , i looked ay him and raised my eyebrows.

"tomorrow , we will be going camping for a few days. want to join?" he asked me

"um , i don't know " i told cam.

"your coming." Jack said.

"do i have a choice anymore?" i asked jack he just shook his head.

"great , so Kate me jack and Claire . we will pack and meet at the girls house , as for the rest pack and meet us there." cam said. they all nodded.

I got off Jacks lap and offered him my hand , he looked at it than to me.

"just come" I told him , he grabbed my hand and walked with me. As we reached my car i stopped in front of it.

"where are we going?" Jack asked me , tapping on the cars top impatiently while i was searching for my keys in my purse.

"wait" i told him , looking for my keys.

"come on babe , a bag this small your keys aren't in there just Che-" he was telling me until i cut him off , he rolled his eyes still tapping his fingers.

"Jack." i warned him.

"Check your pocket i felt it when you were on my lap"he told me , i looked at him. As i reached to my butt pocket and i felt my keys there.

"perv." i told jack as i grabbed my keys and got into the car i heard him muff something.

"what?" i asked him , he reached for the seatbelt and turned to me.

"I'm your boyfriend not a pervert." he told me , smiling as he reached to kiss my cheek.

"I'm just kidding G" i told him , as i did the same for him. i started driving.

i started tapping my fingers on the wheel starting to get bored .

"give me your phone" he told me , i looked at him than the road.

"take it but why?" i asked him , as he reached for my pocket.

"i know that you don't like to drive in silence and you tap your fingers when your bored so ill play your music for you"he told me , i widened my eyes.

"oh my G , the best boyfriend award goes to you. you remember?" i asked him , he laughed and nodded.

I looked at him for a split second and saw that he was biting his lip , focusing on the phones screen.

"what are you looking at?" i asked him , which caused him to clear his throat and smile at me innocently.

"a-um a song.." he told me , pressing on my favourite song 'i would like' by zara larrson.

"okay , just because you played my favourite song it doesn't mean your off the hook." i told him , he rolled his eyes.

"anyway baby , where are we going?" he asked me.

"mall , i need to buy clothes " i told him shrugging , he groaned and leaned back in his chair.

i drove in since with jack , until we got to the mall.

i parked the car and grabbed my purse and my phone, i got out and locked it. Jack walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"so first stop?" Jack asked me.

"Zara." i told him , walking into the mall hand in hand with him.

i opened my phone and pressed the home button twice and saw my used apps history.

i saw my photos and music app , i always close them. i clicked my photos one and saw a picture of me , trying Kate's bikini while i was taking a selfie with my back facing the mirror and my front still showing. Then i remembered thats what he was looking at.

I couldn't hold it in anymore , i smacked jack on the chest.

"ouch , what the hell lil?" he asked me , i showed him the picture which caused him to smile and lick his lips . i smacked him again.

"why were you going trough my pictures?" i asked him , he nodded.

"you see , your my girlfriend and everything in that picture and in front of me right now is mine. and if you want to go trough my pictures go ahed" he told me , pointing to my phone and me , he then gave me his phone.

"no i don't want to check your phone , not now" i told him , he looked puzzled.

"when we go back to the apartment." i told him , he nodded and smiled.

——————-
"Im exhausted" jack said while panting for air. I smiled at him and walked to my room.
"Wait lil , how are you being so cool and not tired" he asked me obviously confused.
"I don't know, shopping is my habit i guess" i told him shrugging.
" okay soo.." he told me laying on my bed , i zipped up mine jack's bag and then walked to the bed.
"Your phone please" i told him smiling and handing him my hand.
"Here" he told me  smiling.
I opened it , the password is his birthday 10996.
I went through his pictures, and let me tell you . He looks adorable when he's focused.

____________-------------

THATS ITTTTTT