Chapter 5:

I set off from campus at around 5. The winter air was cold and the dark night sky was breathtaking but at the same time eerie.

Whilst walking I was thinking about how much I missed daddy and how mum always made fashion more important than me.

You know, thanks to her, I wouldn't be this popular. But at the same time, you'd think a mum would be supportive and ask 'how's your day hunny?' But no, MY MUM, doesn't act like that.

She's more: 'Lexie, darling, do you think that Chanel or Dior has a better fragrance?' And I have to suck it up make a decision and hear her go onnnnn and ooonnnn about models from Colombia, Brazil and Russia and what fabrics best for New York Fashion Week and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

As I was thinking about all that, I felt someone behind me. I turned and saw a figure hunched over wearing a black hoodie. I was wary of him so I quickened my pace. I turned back and realised that he was also speeding up with me.

I didn't want to run so continued at my pace and picked up the phone and rang 911. '911 what's your emergency?' And before I was able to reply I felt a something cover my nose and mouth. My screams were muffled and the smells were funny. And I fell.

And I fell deeeeper, and deeper and then I blacked out. I was limp and passed out and was not in control of anything.