two.

Keith in multimedia😍😍👌🏾
---------------------------------------

Carter☺️💕

It's finally morning and it's time to face the new school. I'm already not feelin this morning because I heard yelling downstairs. Lord...it's the annual argument that happens every time we move to a different spot. Ion got time for it today so I got ready to go and I got Jalen up so we could head to the bus stop. We walked down the stairs to see our parents still arguing in the living room and we both said bye to them. They didn't even notice so we shrugged and headed on out. As we wait, I notice a guy in all black walk up to our stop with his bag and as I look closer, it looked like the guy from wendy's.

'No fucking way!' Can't be real...pleasee don't tell me we go to the same school??

"Wassup lil boy" he smirked.

"H-hey fa-fam!" God the nervousness gotta go.

"Yo big bro who dis?" Jay whispered.

"Dude from Wendy's that had a wholeee attitude when I ordered last night" I explained.

"Boy ain't nobody have an attitude but you!" He said angrily.

"Attitudeee!" I whispered viciously.

"Oh fuck off" He yelled.

"Nah yo-"

"BOTH OF YALL LIL NIGGAS CAN SHUT UP!" My brother screamed.

Hurtful...I aint even little...ok maybe a little. Lil bro 3 inches taller than ya boy, but I'm still the oldest so fuck wit a nigg.

Both of us looked at him then each other just glaring.

"I don't know what the fuck happened, but it needs to stop rn. We bout to get on this bus and I'm not gon get embarrassed cause of yall two niglets" he said slightly irritated.

Niglets? Really Jay?

"Fine" we said.

At this point, the bus pull up and I just realized it's late by 20 mins like bitch...bitch! You got a time for shit hop to it. We all get on and take our seats. Surprisingly, there isn't a lot of people on here which was a straight blessing. It took 15 mins to get to the school and I can already tell it's gonna be a fun year. So many people wore nice ass clothing and was up-to-date with technology just everything! The school was moderately big and that was fine with me. As we walked in, I got my schedule and locker with the combo so I started to look for it until I bumped into someone.

"Awh shit ma bad mama" I said to the girl I booty bumped to the ground.

"Ughh..it's alright I wasn't looking. Hey, are you the new kid?" She questioned.

"Yeah how you know?"

"It's the middle of October sweetie. We haven't had newcomers until this month and I know everyone." She chuckled.

I blushed. "Oh haa you right, well that makes sense, my name is Carter how bout you?" I said nervously.

"Azaeya...you want me to show you around with two of my best friends? I think they'll like you." She said excitedly.

"Yeah, actually that'll be great cause a nigga don't know where to head to." I joked.

"Lmao ight then let's go! You're officially my new best friend btw."

"Aint gotta problem wit it, you seem chill and I need some bomb friends anyhow. Btw, just so you know, I'm gay so if you gotta problem wit it please tell me." I explain to her.

"Boy byee...you know how many gay, bi, etc. here? Damn near half the school plus some more you good."

Hmm good to know.

I smirked. "Guess I'll be taking advantage of that info thanks hun" I winked at her.

"You already know I got you..I'll even show you who wit it so you know who to fuck wit." She smiled.

Aint she just a goddess?? I love her alreadyy

"God I love you already best friend Zae! Let's go find ya friends bih."

"Oooo I love you too papí let's go!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall.

Ooo got her callin me papí, I aint do shit eitha. It's overr for this school cause Papí Carter in dis bitchh.

As we were walking, I saw ol dude again just starring at me with some other dudes around him talking to one another. I stuck my tongue out and all I saw was that he was shocked and he blushed a little.

Tf was that?

Confusion hit and I left it alone to go find Zae two other friends with her. I hope they like my crazy ass...

>>*<<
Like so far?
My excited ass ready

LETS....GET ITTT
~Berleezy

~Lys💕