seven.

Bruhhh gahdamn hit that 200 reads😤❤tear rolled down my face thanks💕🎉💕
---------------------------------------

Carter☺️💕

I woke up to two people singing goodmorning....loud as hell. Beautiful singing, but just loud. I think Lamont had the exact same face I had and we looked dead at the two culprits. They just smiled in our face and left. I looked at him and he looked at me too...we just laid right on back down.

Then all of a sudden...

BONG!!

The two of us screamed right away and we look to see his dads cackling away with one of those bong thingys...hey, I don't know what those damn things are called and I could care less at the moment.

"Goodmorning my loves, it's time for breakfast then to the festivities!"

"Festivities?" I whispered into my daddy ear.

"Yeah, they like to go shopping on Saturday's and always want me to go with them, but I don't really go...now I think I will go since your here." He said gripping my waist.

Ohhh nah keep your composure Carter..keep it together.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to go with you guys?"

"Boy of course! We want you to go...we'll be a happy little family." Charles explained.

"Well I guess we should get dressed huh babyboy?" Lamont said.

I just blushed and nodded my head.

"Great! You boys have about 10 minutes until we head out to the outlet mall..tardiness is not allowed so chop chop." Larry said clapping his hands.

It was already 7:32 AM so only 8 minutes to go...the two of us hopped out of the bed and scrambled to get ourselves ready. With 2 minutes to spare, we ran down the steps, out the house and into the car.

"Good timing boys! Lets roll."

Oh nah he said "let's roll." Lord gimme the strength not to roast my in law...

It's been a good ol 45 minute drive and we're like a few minutes away from the mall. I'm excited cause I brought my spending money with me and it's the best time to use it. We finally got to the mall and it took foreverrr to find a parking spot. Finally, after what seemed like forever, we found a space to park in and as we were getting out of the car to walk, Lamont came up to me to hold my hand. I smiled as we walked hand in hand to the outlet mall and I could hear in the background little giggles and comments like "they're so adorable" and all that jazz....all I could do was blush a bright red...

Later that day...

My feet were killerr...I was the literal definition of shitball. I don't even know how long we were in there, but all I know is that it's starting to get dark. Also, I have too many bags...most of them I bought, but Lamont wanted to get me a lot of things which I told him not to. I wanted him to not spend so much on me, but ya know...he wasn't having it.

"How about a little more family bonding huh? Let's go see a movie." Charles suggested.

"Great idea honey." Larry said while leaning in to passionately kiss his lover.

Alright now, don't let a nigga tear up over here...

"I'm fine with that...how about you princess?" Lamont asked me.

"That's completely fine.."

"Well let's go!" Larry said as he grabbed Charles hand skipping to the car.

"Your rents' are so adorable daddy."

"Hey now what I say bout that?" Lamont said pulling me into him.

"But thanks though lul daddy." He winked at me.

Lul daddy?? Sksksks fuck that sound good...fuck me right now in the parking lot I don't care I don't care.

We put our bags in the car and headed to the movie theater. We decided on watching Split. So we got our tickets to see it then got our food as well.

During the movie

Who the hell made this? I'm actually a scaredy cat when it comes to scary movies...Lamont told me it's supposed to be scary, but it really isn't in his perspective. I totally disagree..niggas with all those personalities!? Plus gettin held hostage by them? Oh nah I'm slitting my throat.

We're at the end of the movie and I'm freaking out because of the "beast". I'm clutching the soul out of Lamont and all he's doing is laughing at my luscious ass...like bitch for why? Help me!

"It's almost over princess, don't be afraid." He said into my neck. He's slowly but surely sucking and licking my neck.

"Can you stop before I moan out loud? I'll really fuck you in this chair." I whispered.

"By all means.." he smirked.

"Oh na we gotta go." I chuckled.

We both laughed.

"Alrighty guys, the movies over let's head on back home."

Back home

I took my shower already and I'm waiting for my daddy to get out..I put a movie on his tv and before it started, I started hearing singing. Daddy can sing? BLESS...he needs to hurry up now so he can get this peach.

He finally gets out and walks out with only some sweats hung low on his hips. Alright now, don't get jumped on baby.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, cmon on and cuddle me."

"I gotchu lul daddy."

He hopped in and we started watching the movie. Not even 20 minutes in and he's gripping my thighs, feeling all on me and diving into my neck. I think I'm getting a hickey, but at this point I could care less. I slowly gazed my hand over his BBC and he stopped what he was doing.

"Now, if you are the one that said we can't fuck yet until we together. Why you reaching for this dick?" He questioned me.

"I can't help it, but my rule still applies ya know!"

"Soo basically, we're just gonna be messing around up until that point?"

"Yessir buddy." I smiled.

He chuckled. "Alright that's fine with me babyboy."

I didn't even get to finish my movie after he said that....

>>.<<

This took forever 💀💀 but thanks for the love❤

Add, comment, vote, follow and share😊💕

~Lys💕