three.

Azaeya in multimedia😍👑😋
---------------------------------------

Carter☺️💕

"There yall are!"

"Zaee!!" Two girls shouted as they start running towards us.

"Hey! This is my new bestie Carter...Carter this is Embry and Kelela" Azaeya explained.

"Hi" I'm so awkward.

"You're so pretty!" Kelela screamed.

"Yo you too fucking loud boy" Embry said looking at her in disgust.

"Bitch fight me!"

"1 or 2 rounds hoe I can even go all day which would you prefer?"

"Um are they really gonna fight?" I asked Zae.

"Oh no they always do this. They asses love each other and in the more than friends way too. They too stubborn to admit it, but I always catch one of them looking at the other and vice versa." She said shrugging.

"They think I don't know, but I know damn near everything in this school and if they my best friends then I definitely know." She continued.

Interesting...thats a new project and Ima accomplish it by getting them together.

"Anywayy how old are you Carter?" Embry asked.

"17 just like my lil bro Jalen, but I'm a month older. We have different moms." I explained.

"Ohhh" they said at the same time.

It's like they triplets lol

"Haha ya how bout yall?"

"Im 17 too" Zae said.

"16" Kelela said as she smiled.

"17 nigg" Embry said smirking as she shook up with Zae.

"Yall crazy yo, but class boutta start I'll see you guys later on!"

"You can find ya way?" Azaeya asked.

"Yeah I got it bye girls"

"Bye boo!" They said.

Seriously...they're triplets.

As I walk to class, it took everything in me to get here because the bell rung as soon as I got through the door.

'God just blessing me this week.'

"Hello, you must be Carter? I'm Mrs. Jones your English teacher. We have assigned seats because the class can't SHUT THEIR MOUTHS!"

The class went silent and I saw what's his name in the very front just starring at me. He been doing that a lot lately.

"Now, you'll be in the front since your last name is Cainun. You're next to Lamont." She said pointing to ol dude like come on really? Cliché much?

"Alright"

I take my seat next to Lamont I guess his name is and he still starring...

"Is there a problem? Cause I can get a calculator for you so you won't be so damn confused." I snapped.

He just chuckled and shook his head.

'FUCK...that laugh was beauty. Gotta stay mad, STAY MAD'

"Whatever dude if you got a problem we can settle it right now."

"I aint got a problem witchu baby boy I just find you funny."

'Bih what? Baby boy?'