Dare #2

*ding*

Marinette looked at her phone for the next dare.  He eyes went wide.

Marinette: do we have to do this one?

  Adrien:  what's so bad about it?

  Everyone stared at her.

Marinette let out a breath.

  Marinette:  I guess they'll have to know eventually.  This one is from captainswanatonce .

She read it aloud.

Adrien stared at Marinette and Marinette at Adrien

Adrien stared at Marinette and Marinette at Adrien. All the students looked at them confused.

Adrien: what do they mean by your identity, Marinette.

Her face went red.

Marinette: what about your identity?

Their faces both went red. Alya stared at Marinette and Nino at Adrien.

Alya and Nino: is there something you not telling us?

They then started laughing at themselves for talking at the same time.
Adrien: I guess it's time I told ya. At least she won't know.... Everyone... I'm.. I'm Cat Noir.
Everyone gasped except for Marinette who was in shock. She stared up at him.

Alya: prove it!

Adrien: okay... PLAGG CLAWS OUT!!

Adrien transformed into Cat Noir in a blink of an eye. Marinette almost fainted at the sight. Chloé jumped up and squealed and went to hug him but he sat her back down. He tooled down at Marinette who was staring at him in awe. He leaned down to her.

Cat Noir: I think it's your turn Little Lady.

She gulped the stood up beside him.

Marinette: I am ladybug...

She looked over at Cat who seemed to be amazed by it, then to everyone else who were just staring at her. Chloé looked at her angrily.

Chloé: PROVE IT!

Marinette: okay if you want to see so badly... TIKKI SPOTS ON!

As she transformed; Alya was fangirling and Cat was about to faint.

Ladybug: well that's that, now let's get to the second part of the dare.

She walked over to shocked Cat and sat him down, then sat in his lap.