Dare #11 + truth #7

Alix: What?! I never said I liked him

Alix: What?! I never said I liked him... I just said I would date him....
Fine I like him. But he has a girlfriend now. But how I started liking him, was when he would do all those dares and we'd compete with each other.

Kim: really? I didn't realized I liked you until you kissed me. I had always liked chloe. And now I do have a girlfriend and I'm sorry I can't return your feelings right now. But you are an awesome chick and I love hanging out with you. So we can buds, huh?

Alix: yeah, buds.

They fist bumped but when Kim started talking to max again, she crossed her legs, slouched down and put a sad look on her face. Rose gently rubbed her arm.

Marinette: the rest of the truth.

Kim: o-oh yeah. I didn't like when I made her cry. It was totally uncool about what happened and I'm sorry.

Alix: I-it's Okay. It's over now... let's just race and get this over with.

She hopped up and went over to the window. He walked over to her.

Max counted down.

Max: Three... two... one... GO!

They ran. Alix giving it all she had. The hard She budged the more angry she got. Tears streamed down her face. She tried to wipe them away, but in doing so, she tripped over the leg of the tv stand and fell to the ground. She angrily punched the floor.

Kim ran over to her.

Kim: Alix, are you okay?

He helped her up but she pushed his arm away.

Alix: yeah! I'm fine!

She got up and went to the restroom, slamming the door. Kim ran up to the door, tried to open it but it was locked. He began to knock on it.

Kim: Alix? Are you okay?

Alya: Well, while they take care of that, let's answer the next on.