Chapter 14

Bona's POV

Namjoon told me that he will never babysit for us ever again. I can't blame him. Taking care of a baby is hard. Jungkook is at work and I am home alone with Areum again. I then heard a knock coming from the door. I went to go open it. Standing in front of my door was.......Jin.

Why does he always show up when Jungkook isn't here.

"Annyeong Bona! Your probably wondering why I'm here. I came here because Jungkook called me once again to come take care of you and Areum." Jin explained. I stared at him blankly.

"You can't come in." I said.

"Waeyo?" Jin ask giving me a confused look.

"Be....because you just ca.....can't come in." I stuttered. I quickly closed the door, but Jin held it.

"I'm coming in." Jin opened the door wider and came in.

"Ya, coming into someone's house without their permission is trespassing!" I said loud enough that only Jin can hear.

Jin ignored me and layed down on my couch. I walked up to him.

"Ya, didn't you hear me?" I ask. Still, Jin ignored me. I sighed and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from the counter and went back to the living room. I opened the bottle cap and poured the water on Jin's face.

"YA!" Jin yelled getting up quickly from the couch. I put the bottle on the table and started laughing.

"Ya, it's not funny! You could've told me nicely to get off your couch." Jin said.

"I told you twice, but you didn't listen. That's why I did that." I said.

Jin grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to a wall. He put one hand above my head. He leaned in and our faces were inches apart.

"You should know never to mess with the Kim Seokjin." Jin whispered to me. I swallowed hard and stared into Jin's eyes. Jin's head moved to my ears.

"Oh, and one more thing......just know that I, Kim Seokjin still has feelings for Park Bona." Jin moved away from my ears. He winked at me before going to the front door. He looked at me one more time before leaving the house. I stood there, frozen.

What.Just.Happened.

**2 hours later**

I was laying on the couch when I heard someone opening the front door. I quickly got up to check who it was. Gladly, it was only Jungkook coming home from work.

"Bona, why are you running? Are you okay?" Jungkook ask. I nodded my head quickly.

"Did you get one of those dreams again?" I shook my head.

Jungkook came up to me and hugged me.

"Don't be scared Bona. Nobody will ever come close to you. I won't even let Jin come close to you." Jungkook said. The scene about me and Jin came back in my head. I froze not even moving.

"Bona, gwenchana?" Jungkook ask worried.

I shook the thought out of my head.

"Ne. I probably didn't get enough sleep." I said.

"You should go to sleep Bona and take Areum with you." Jungkook said. I nodded my head and went to go get Areum. I went upstairs and layed down on my bed with Areum next to me. Jin, how dare you make me feel this way. I will never have the same feeling towards you.

I then closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Jungkook's POV

**Next morning**

I got a text from Jin that he wanted to talk to me. I quietly got up from the bed and went downstairs. I went to my car and drove downtown to meet with Jin. When I got there, I got out of the car. I looked all around for Jin, but couldn't find him. I then felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned around and saw Jin.

"What did you need?" I ask.

"Jungkook, I know you might be mad at me because I'm saying this, but.......I really like Bona." Jin said. My face turned into a frown.

"That's what you wanted to tell me?" I ask. Jin nodded his head. I turned the other way and crossed my arms.

"You can't have Bona. We're both married and nobody can come close to her." I said.

"I know, but my feelings for Bona is never going to disappear. I just want to tell you that when you go to work, I always go visit Bona." Jin told me. I turned around and punched Jin in the face. Jin fell back and his nose was bleeding.

"You better stay away from Bona or I'm not going to leave you alone." I demand before leaving.

I got in my car and drove back home.

Bona's POV

I woke up and didn't see Jungkook anywhere. Where would he go? He doesn't even have work today. I got up and went donwstairs. I saw Jungkook sitting on the kitchen chair staring down at his feet. I walked up to him and sat down next to him.

"Jungkook, gwenchana?" I ask. Jungkook just stayed silent.

I put my hands on his arm.

"Jungkook-ah, if something is wrong just......" Jungkook took my hands off his arm. I looked at him in shock.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Why didn't you tell me that Jin kept coming over when I was at work?" Jungkook ask. I stayed silent for a little bit.

"J-Jungkook, I didn't tell you because...." Jungkook cut me off.

"Because you were scared that I would get mad at you?" Jungkook yelled.

I jumped a little from his sudden yell.

"Is that why you ran to me yesterday? To see if it was me or Jin?!" Jungkook yelled. I now have tears in my eyes. I couldn't even speak a word. Jungkook got up from the chair and went upstairs. Tears were falling down from my face like a waterfall.

"Soryy Jungkook." I mumbled to myself. I got up from the chair and went into the living room. I remembered that Areum was still sleeping upstairs. I saw Jungkook coming downstairs with his car keys.

"Jungkook, where are you going?" I ask holding onto his arm. Jungkook yanked his arms away from me. He went out the door and left me there, speechless.