Chapter 15

Bona's POV

It's been weeks and Jungkook hasn't been talking to me. I tried talking to him, but he wouldn't even speak a word to me. Jungkook went to work and now I'm home alone. Jungkook has been going out lately. Like, don't be mad at me. I wasn't the one who called Jin to come over. Jin wanted to come over himself.

I then heard a slight knock coming from the front door. I got up and went to go open it. Standing there was Sunyeol.

"Annyeong Bona!" Sunyeol said smiling at me. I smiled back. Sunyeol came in and looked at me.

"Bona, why do you look so sad?" Sunyeol ask me.

A tear rolled down my cheeks and I didn't even know that I was crying. I hugged Sunyeol tightly.

"Bona, what's wrong? Tell me. You can trust me." Sunyeol said patting my back. I let go of Sunyeol.

"Sunyeol, Jungkook is mad at me. He has been ignoring me for weeks." I explained.

"Why is he mad at you?" Sunyeol ask.

I closed my eyes tightly so the tears can come down my cheeks.

"It's just that, when Jungkook goes to work, Jin keeps coming over without anyone knowing. I never told Jungkook because I thought he would be mad at me." I said.

"Gwenchana Bona. Jungkook made the wrong choice to be mad at you. You deserve more respect from your husband." Sunyeol said hugging me once more.

We both then heard a knock coming from the door. I let go of Sunyeol and went to open the door. My eyes opened when I saw who was standing in front of me. Kim Seokjin. I made an angry face at him.

"Don't make that face. You look ugly." Jin said coming inside my house.

"Ya, why are you here?" Sunyeol yelled.

"I can't be here?" Jin sasses back.

"Ne. Because of you Jungkook is mad at Bona." Sunyeol said.

"It's not my fault. Jungkook is the one that wants to be mad at Bona. I didn't tell him to be mad at her." Jin said.

I saw Sunyeol went and slap Jin on the face.

"You better leave before I call the cops that you barged into someones house without their permission." Sunyeol command.

"Pfft, go ahead. You have no proof that I barged in here." Jin said.

"Just leave Jin! I am sick and tired of this!" I yelled. Jin looked at me.

"Awe, is Park Bona mad?" Jin cooed. I clenched my fist into a ball. I didn't know why I did this, but I punched Jin in the face. I widen my eyes and put my hands on my chest.

Oh no! Why did you do that Bona?! Sunyeol ran to me and blocked me from getting hurt. Jin got up and smirked at both of us.

"Just because you punched me, it doesn't mean I won't be back. Just wait for me Bona." Jin said leaving the house. I fell on my knees, tears running down my cheeks.

"Bona, don't cry. I won't let Jin hurt you." Sunyeol said.

"That's what Jungkook said to, but he didn't protect me at all." I said. Sunyeol helped me up and hugged me.

"Bona, please don't cry. I hate seeing you like this. If Jungkook doesn't protect you, I will." Sunyeol said. I pulled away and wiped my tears.

"Sunyeol, thanks for always being there for me. I have never had a gal friend ever in my life. Your the first." I said smiling.

"Bona, your welcome. I'll always be here if you need me." Sunyeol said. We both smiled at each other.

"Oh Bona, I have to leave now. Please be happy!" Sunyeol said. I nodded my head. We said bye to each other, then she left. I went and layed down on the couch. Why is my life always so bad?

**12:00 AM**

Jungkook has been out all day today. Where is he? He better not be out drinking. I heard a light knock coming from the front door. I got up and opened it. I opened the door and Jungkook fell on me making us both fall backwards.

"Ya, Jungkook! Why did you go drink?!" I ask. I pushed Jungkook off of me. I closed the front door and turned around to look at Jungkook.

"Aigoo, what am I going to do with you?" I mumbled to myself. I helped Jungkook up and put his arms over my shoulder.

"Ugh, Jungkook you are so heavy." I exclaimed. I carried Jungkook upstairs and layed him on the bed. I fixed his position and pulled the covers over him.

I went into the bathroom and got a towel. I rinse it with some cold water and then went back into the bedroom. I put the towel on his forehead. Jungkook held my wrist making me jump a bit.

"Jungkook, let me go." I said trying to get his hands off my wrist.

"Sorry." Jungkook mumbled. I stared at Jungkook.

He looks so cute right now. I shook my head quickly and removed his hands from my wrist. I went out the room and closed the door a little. I went back downstairs and made dinner.

After dinner was ready, I decided to eat alone because Jungkook was drunk and it's not like he's going to get up and eat.

After I finished eating and finished doing the dishes, I took Areum and we went upstairs. I went inside the room and saw that Jungkook took up the whole spot. I sighed and decided to sleep on the couch. I put Areum back in her crib and layed down on the couch.

Well, here goes the worse night of my life!