Hogsmeade

On the way to Hogsmeade, George and Fred point out the tree they are going to climb. Fred marks it with a small purple circle at the bottom. George climbs up swiftly and then climbs back down, finding the pattern.

As we walk to the prank store, I notice that some of the Slytherin students were disturbed. Most Slytherin 3rd years are actually nice. Some of the first years are just awful, but ours seem nice. When I see a friend, Carlyn, I rush to talk to her but she is so shaken it's hard for her to speak.

"Dear dear," I put my hand on her head and wrap my arm around her back, resting my hand on her waist. "What's the matter?" I ask trying to sound calm.

"Its, its, Snape." She mumbles quietly. "He, he," She starts to stare at me with big green and silver eyes I pat her back. "Oh Lailee, he's horrible." She started to cry. "Why couldn't have I been Gryffindor. Snape has been speaking with him." She annunciates.

"Uh," I grip her tighter as I feel confused. "Okay then." I pat her back again and smile.

"Help us Lailee. Help the Slytherin." She stands up and walks away.

Carlyn and I were close friends when I was younger. Neighbors as a matter of fact. She and I went to the same private school until I was 10; when I got the letter. After that, I began to get ready for Wizarding school with Mum and Dad.

I get up slowly, turning the words around in my head over and over again.

"There you are!" The twins shout, startling me.

"We've bought our goodies!" Fred says loudly.

"Go and grab yourself something from Honeyduke's. Well, best be heading off then." George smiles, like he is trying to make me feel better.

"Thank you." I smile. When I turn around all I can think about is what Fred said earlier. Traitor, I like that.

I walk into the sweet scented shop, to find a load of students gathering around the treats. I look at everything and decide on a pumpkin pastie. Then I look at my money and decide to the plan in action. I grab a Drooble's chewing gum and go to the counter.

"Four galleons." An old plump man says, as I hold out my money.

"Wait for us," Katie calls out, grabbing my arm. "Please, wait, I need to uh, talk to you." She mutters, as Angelina, Chylet, and a few other Gryffindor girls, look at me.

"Okay." I sigh.

"That will be sixteen galleons." The man chuckles. "I'll put this stuff back if you can't pay for it all." He looks down at the candy, then back at the girls, counting their money together.

"Sixteen!" Angelina smiles, cupping her hands with the shiny coins piled up.

"Allright then." The man takes them and puts them on the counter, handing them their treats.

"Thank you." They all say talking back and forth with each other.

"So," Katie says, "I would really like to ask you a question."

"Okay then." I mumble, noticing a few kids following us.

"Well, you see," She puts her long hair behind her ear, "I really like George, but I can see that you like him too. Would you mind if," She spills out, "if I were to-"

"No, I dont,"I interupt. "It's none of my, uh, sure." Everything I say comes out tangled and misused.

"Are you sure?" She grabs my hand tightly. I look up and see the tree that they are hanging in. George and Fred see me and flag me down.

"Positive." She smiles, "hey uh, I forgot something, Ill be right back." I take off running in the other direction.

When I can't see her, I sneak into the forest and apparate so I'm next to the boys.

"Hello, fellas." I say, as I suddenly appear.

"Agh!" They both cry, as I cover their mouths.

"Shh. Don't want to ruin a good prank, do ya?" They smile at me as I pull my hands off their face.

"Okay, the targets are about twenty yards away." Fred smiles.

"Lailee, you light the bombs with your wand and we'll throw them." George giggles.

"Ya' know, since last time didn't go to well." They both break out laughing.

"Haha," I smile. Last prank we did, I had to aim eggs at Ron and instead I hit Mr. Weasley. "Can I do something real fast?" I ask, taking the smoke bomb from them.

"What are you doing?" George asks.

"Just an experiment." I pull out the vial of purple liquid, and dump it out on the blue chalky ball. It doesn't effect the texture or anything, perfect.

"Okay targets are approaching." Fred whispers.

"Icendio," I whisper, liking the wick and handing it to George.

"Now!" Fred says. George drops the bomb and as it hits the ground in front of Angelina, it explodes. A blue cloud floats up to us as I light a second and third one for them to drop.

"Ooh, I'm going to hurt somebody!" One of the girls screams.

"Hang on." I say, grabbing their hands with my stuff around my wrist. Then I apparate.

"Holy" Fred begins.

"Smidgens." George ends.they look around, finding us in the common room with Lee.

"Hey guys. Didn't even see you come in." He smiles at us.

"I guess we're quiet." I rush up the stairs and set my stuff on my bed. I grab my pastie and the Drooble's and go back down the steps.

"What you get?" George asks.

"Well I got a  a pumpkin pastie. Fred, however got a Drooble's chewing gum." I smile, giving Fred the blue box of Drooble's.

"What did I get?" George asks.

"Um, you get a suprise, but, that may not be here for a while." I look at Fred, who seems confused and hit his shoulder. He seems to understand after that.

"Thank you." He gets up and walks to Lee, where they talk for a while.

"What exactly did you put on that bomb?" George whispers, pulling my elbow so I face him.

"It was nothing, just a simple confusion conncoction." I giggle.

"That's genius!" He laughs. "Freddy, did you hear that?" He runs over and tells Fred.

"That's our girl!" They say in unison, hooking their arms into one of mine.

"We've taught you well!" George smiles.

"Yes indeed." Fred laughs as the door opens, revealing 5 very colorful girls walking in distress.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Thank you for reading this! I do not won any of the characters escept, Caryln, Lailee, and Chylet. Thank you agian. I hope you keep enjoying and leaving comments.