Chapter 7 - Woah there

Dan's (Danisnotonfire) POV

Well hi there. KILL ME PLEASE. Okay so yeah I like Phil, but EWWWWEEE! Disgusting! On, and on, and on, and oN! I dont like it! I put my head in Phil's chest while he's talking to the group. While Matthias starts talking to Felix again, Phil looks at me.
"What's up?" He asks.
"I dont like it!" I wimp. "Get it away from me!"
"Dont like what?" Phil questions.
I point to Mark and Jack.
"Oh.." He says, blushing. "Well theres nothing we can do. If they wanna do that, they can do that."
I cuddle Phil. I generally didn't want to be here tonight.
Phil's looking worried at me.
"So, Phil, how are you roommates with Dan? It's a 4 year difference.." Felix asks.
"Oh well..." Phil goes on.
I cant get the image out of my head of Mark and Jack smooching. Cute, but nOoOoO.
Im staring at Mark and Jack.
Mark takes Jack's shirt off, and I run over. I slap Jack's stomach.
"NO!! STOP IT!! DONT. YOU. FUCKING. DARE." I scream.
"Dan!" Phil yells. "What are you doing?"
I droop back to the spot I was sitting in.
"Phil.." I innocently say. "They were going to get frisky.."
Felix and Matt cracks up laughing, and Phil giggles.
"Dan.." Phil says, as he stares at me.
"Uh.. Yeah Phil?" I say embarrassed.
He gets close to my ear and whispers,
"I would get frisky with you.. If I had the chance."
I immediately blush. What the fuck?

I look over to Cry, curiously. He's asleep! How can he be asleep? The music is SO loud, and with all the commotion we were making, how could he sleep through all that?

Felix carefully lifted Cry's mask. We nearly see his eyes, when he slaps Felix.
Felix drops Cry's mask, and rubs his cheek. We're cracking up laughing. I cuddle Phil again. I feel safe. He smiles at me. He continues to talk to Matt and Felix. I drift off to sleep. I do NOT want to be here.