Dear Theodosia

Hello! My dear friend Teagan is writing Burr's part of this chapter, so please enjoy!
Best regards,
Elizabeth.
-//////

(Teagan's p.o.v)

Tris and I sat on the beach looking over the sea. "Are you going to come see my performance." I ask.
"Of course." Tris replied.
"Well, there's a song it called Dear Theodosia..." I told her. "And its about this man falling in love even though he never thought he could."
"And?" Tris questions.
"Well. Your my Theodosia... I never thought I would be lucky enough to have you."
I pulled out a ring. "What?"
"Wait!" I said. "It's not a marriage ring. It's a promise ring."
"What?" Tris questiones.
"We each have one. As long as we have them on we will always be good to each other. I will never force you to do something you don't want to. You can rant to me aboutbyour girl problems... And if it's that time of the month... I'll bring you Ice Cream!" I saud.
Tris and I kiss and as we pull back I smile.
"I do." Tris said
(That part was written by Teagan. And now I'm back)
----------------------------
(Dreece's p.o.v)

I was waiting in the waiting room at the hospital, waiting for the nurses to let me go see Cassia, I don't know how long I was waiting but I fell asleep while waiting and had dreams about how when I was little my father wasn't around most of the time and I swear that I'll be around for her, I'll do whatever it takes, but I'll make a million mistakes, I'll keep the world safe and sound for her.
I was woken up by the nurses saying that I can go see her now. I walked into the room and say Cassia lying there on her hospital bed sleeping, so I sat in the chair next to the bed and sung dear theodosia to her. And made promises that I'll never hurt her in anyway. 
----
Wow! I hope you enjoyed that chapter and the next chapter is something that might make you cry. 
Best regards,
Elizabeth