Alexander Hamilton

(Dreece's P.O.V)

I was Alexander Hamilton! The lead in the play, love interest of Eliza(cassia),a figure in history that people know better now, I was following the footsteps of Broadway legend Lin Manuel Miranda! Time to start character building!

"Alright ! Dreece, come here and listen up." Said lin "Okay, Dreece now that you are Hamilton you gotta think like Hamilton and act like Hamilton and forget that you're Dreece from 2019, got it?" He asked

"Got it." I responded. "Good. Now everyone get in here with your scripts cause we are going over the first song of this musical."

"And me? I'm then damn fool that shot him!" Said Teagan

We continued our song and it went really well considering that it's the first time we've sang it.  But Chelsea, Cassia and teagan knew it perfectly well. Huh.  I wonder why ?

(Flashback)

"Dreece!!!!" Cassia yelled at me
"What?"  "You have to listen to this musical!" She told me while shoving her headphones towards me while smiling like a mad woman, "Ummm, No thanks."  I responded. I looked over to her face pouting and looking disappointed. "Well. I've listened to it at least 5 times already, all day every day." She said back still pouting and putting her headphones back on.

(Flashback ends)

Ohhhh so that's why she already knows all the songs by heart. Oh well. I'll learn them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The next day in Dreeces P.O.V)

I'm back the next knowing the first song better than I did yesterday, which is good I guess. Cause I kinda need to know my parts. Cause you know I'm Hamilton. Alexander Hamilton.

Once I went over the first song , I sing along to the disc that lin gave us and I realized that Cassia was in it. I'll talk to her once I get back to the studio.
----------------—----------------------------

(Cassia's p.o.v)

I was still super happy over the part I got, cause since 2016 I casted myself as Eliza. I notice Dreece coming towards me. I wonder what he wants.

(Dreece's p.o.v)
I start making my way over to cassia to see if she wants to help me learn my songs a bit better considering that she has listened to the soundtrack a few hundred times.  "Ummm. Hey Cassia." I started awkwardly. "Yes Dreece?" She asks "I was wondering if you can help me learn my songs." I ask quietly   "I would love to" she responds smiling.  "Ok great. I'll see you tomorrow at school?"   "Yup." She smiles and walks away to her stage sisters and teagan
---------------~~~~~~|********~~~**--
The next day.

(Dreece's p.o.v)

The last bell rings signalling that the day is done and you can go home. But I'm staying here a bit longer to focus on my character building with cassia'a help. As I start walking to her locker I stop for a moment and think of what's going to happen with Cassia and I, since she's Eliza and I'm Alexander. That means we get married and stuff like that.
After a few minutes of pausing. I spot Cassia talking to her friends by her locker. Wow cassia is one of the nicest people I've met in my life. I've seen her interact with her friends and clearly they love each other to bits. I wish I had that friendship with her. "Hey cassia!" I wave while walking over to her and laughing as she jumps a bit. "Dreece! You scared me!" She responds "sorry."I say "it's fine now let's go, we only have an hour here. " she says while grabbing my wrist and starts walking. "So why do you need my help with your character building?" She questions me. "Well. Since you know all the words to the songs I thought that you could help me learn the words. And help me build my character. But the rest I'm leaving to lin and pippa." I say. She looks at me smiling and nodding her head "ok." She takes her phone out and hooking it up to the speakers. She started "when he was ten.....and Alex got better but his mother went quick." The song was coming to an end and it got the me part Cassia said "me? I loved him." That part got me. But then I remembered that this is a play and not real life.

"What's your name man? Alexander Hamilton!" And the song ended and cassia and I were both smiling at each other.